Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) (2277 Views)

This May Be The Most Hilarious Church U Will Ever See(pix Inside) / Plasea Adice A Cumfuse Brother (+18 Viewer Destitonal Pix Inside) / See What Saved Me [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by Cokacola: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
i cnt beliv a girl did this to me, i have been dating this girl for 2years now nd we av been happy together until i lost my job last month. even she did she has changed to the extent that any time she is coming for weeked she always bring her cloth for me to wash wich i always do but today i refuse to wash them and wat i heard was a vry hot slap on my face and that was all i could remenber......thanks to my friends that rush me to hosipital.........should i still date this girl if i recover cus she has been beginin me to forgive her...advice pls
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by Cokacola: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
pix

Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by CuteAnnabelle(f): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lol...is it a joke??
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by constance500: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Y not slip into something more comfortable, like 'coma' angry
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by isick(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
another yabaleft escaped citizen

4 Likes

Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by akinaloma: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Yes,
because more is still coming
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
date her man
it's your mum she will slap next
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by lozairio(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
If ur tired of life and u are ready to die continue with the relationship undecided
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by chimhigher(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dx op wl jes b lieing...he hax created xo many Topic on romance nd in Every1, he has diff tin 2 say bout hs Galfriend..u go snap ur sis bf u say na u
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by Cokacola: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
CuteAnnabelle:
Lol...is it a joke??
itz not a joke swithrt
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by gabazin080(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Cokacola:
i cnt beliv a girl did this to me, i have been dating this girl for 2years now nd we av been happy together until i lost my job last month. even she did she has changed to the extent that any time she is coming for weeked she always bring her cloth for me to wash wich i always do but today i refuse to wash them and wat i heard was a vry hot slap on my face and that was all i could remenber......thanks to my friends that rush me to hosipital.........should i still date this girl if i recover cus she has been beginin me to forgive her...advice pls
ANDYBLAZE BRO. Kip it up. just as senseless as ur bro
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by Cokacola: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
chimhigher:
Dx op wl jes b lieing...he hax created xo many Topic on romance nd in Every1, he has diff tin 2 say bout hs Galfriend..u go snap ur sis bf u say na u
bro am not lien....what do i stand to gain by lien?
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by Cokacola: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
gabazin080:
ANDYBLAZE BRO. Kip it up. just as senseless as ur bro
who andyblaze
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by ratatis(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Cokacola:
.........................i have been dating this girl for 2years now .................. she has changed to the extent that any time she is coming for weeked she always bring her cloth for me to wash wich i always do but today i refuse to wash them and wat i heard was a vry hot slap on my face and that was all i could remenber......thanks to my friends that rush me to hosipital.........should i still date this girl if i recover cus she has been beginin me to forgive her...advice pls

I find it a bit sketchy!
You mean she has changed now to become your boss, while you have accordingly changed to become her subordinate, consensuously. Under your mutually agreed arrangement, :
1) Has she ever reprimanded or slapped you to discipline you for disobedience or misconduct before, or this is the first time?
2) What is she specifically begging you to forgive her for? - Is it for the disciplinary slap itself or for its intensity which eventually led to your hospitalization?
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by philantoxx(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
hahahahaha..
her scolding power is quite potent
pls marry her.
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by Cokacola: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
philantoxx:
hahahahaha..
her scolding power is quite potent
pls marry her.
badt friend grin grin
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by philantoxx(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Cokacola:
badt friend grin grin
its a gud advice boss.just don't let her slap u in front of the kids tho.
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by 24in7: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
@Op, u must finish wit wat u started, marriage tin.... grin grin. who u wan Remain dat kind food for nw
Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Westin of mb

Re: Look At What My Girlffriend Did To Me (pix Inside) by bunmioguns(m): 5:11am On Oct 19, 2014
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fellybabe's Home Of Laughter / Pregnancy Q & A / Photo: Guyz Can You Spot The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.