Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Welcome To The E-bible Study - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To The E-bible Study (366 Views)

Monday Bible Study (DCLM) / @ Italo, Debosky And Others - Re: Bible Study Discourse And Matters Arising / Bible Study For Bible Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The E-bible Study by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
I starlingleanets welcome you all to this thread and i pray may the Heavenly blessing be yours in Jesus name.

In a place where there is no vision there is no mission.To each and everyone of us is given gift that is manifested in spiritual understanding.Having these gifts is not enough applying it is the best.

I'm introducing on Nairaland an online Bible Study class for the saint of God Here.I will like us to know that this thread does not belong to anybody but belong to us all and with the Spiritual understanding we got we should use it to enlightened others.

As a Bible Study class we are going to do it together as that is what makes it a class,Study a verse together by giving ur revelation on that verse as dat is wat makes it a Study,and we shall only depend on the Bible-anything that has no place in the Bible is ruled out as that is wat makes it a Bible Study Class.

We need co-operation,togetherness and unity to do this,so i ask "shall we do this?"

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 19th Of October 2014 / All Soul's Day (all The Faithful Departed) / National Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.