Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Icloud Activation On Iphone 5S Running Ios8 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Icloud Activation On Iphone 5S Running Ios8 (581 Views)

Icloud(Clean,Lost/Stolen supported) And Network Unlocks. / Between Apple’s Ios8 And Google’s Android Lollipop 5.1 / Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Icloud Activation On Iphone 5S Running Ios8 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hello, an iPhone 5S was sold to me in Turkey and on start up, i realized it has been locked with iCloud. All efforts to reach the real owner have been fruitless as his number is unavailable. Can anything be done?
Re: Icloud Activation On Iphone 5S Running Ios8 by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 19, 2014
fruitygarage:
Hello, an iPhone 5S was sold to me in Turkey and on start up, i realized it has been locked with iCloud. All efforts to reach the real owner have been fruitless as his number is unavailable. Can anything be done?

Call the number that is being displayed and explain your situation. Some will just give you the password.
Re: Icloud Activation On Iphone 5S Running Ios8 by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2014
tumababa:

Call the number that is being displayed and explain your situation. Some will just give you the password.

The number isn't even reachable and the account on whatsapp appears to be dormant sad

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Canada,australia,schenegen,qatar,dubai & Kuwait Work Permit Visas / Q10 With Complete Accessories / Very Clean Lenovo Core I5 Laptop For Sale In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.