Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? (1363 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by thegame(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
good evening guys,

im here asking of people's opinions about tumababa o. I want to do preorder with him and I want to know people's experience with him.

has anyone dealt with him before

kindly share
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by Suntemi(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
He is genuine. Very genuine. no worry if he scam u, i go carry u go him house.
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by rockafela(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
He's a great guy to deal with... Just go on and make ur preorders sit back and expect ur goods man. I bought over four iPhone 5s from him and we Hv never met am in warri he's in lag and everything is been smooth.
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by Pimples(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
I also have dealt with him before. He is as real as reality.
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by Phony200(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Realer than Boko Haram on a hot Sunday afternoon. I sabi him office if you need address. You can't go wrong.
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by whiskystan: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
You don't have to doubt him he is genuine and a great business man who always keep to his words. You have nothing to fear for
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by sinade1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
You don't have problem. I have been dealing with him since 2011 & we never met once. We still have honest people like him in this country.
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by Ggbadex: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
Reliable !!! U won't regret dealing with him ..go ahead
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by Chitexs250(m): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tumababa is a clean and honest business man to the core.. I can vouch for him any day, any time.. You have absolutely nothing to fear for. Peace.
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by softtouch2(m): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tuma is realer than real... I've been getting my Apple supplies from him since 2011.
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by abeautifulmind(m): 6:01am On Oct 19, 2014
Tumababa is as real as they come. Courteous, Efficient, Reliable, Trustworthy. It says a lot about a man when so many are speaking for him.
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by whizcode: 6:24am On Oct 19, 2014
Tumababa of nairaland... You have no worries
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by tecboss: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2014
I once paid him for iphone5s, and my manager went to pick up after 3days. Never ever had any doubt in my mind about him. I have not met him b4. But his name Tumababa has been here b4 i came to Nairaland. Another wonderful guy here is Sumtemi.

...modified: 23/10/14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by eliascomm55: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2014
Tumababa na confirm and genuine person.
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by kabasa77(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2014
Suntemi:
He is genuine. Very genuine. no worry if he scam u, i go carry u go him house.

lol, @carry am go his house..that means u sabi the guy reach im village
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by stephenponti(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tuma na Baba nah! Haha bought couple of unlock sim chips from him. You are safe to deal with him.
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by clubone05: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
Cheap advert for tuma.. u go pay us oooo....

deal no issue. ..u can deal with suntemi too..

good name they say......
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by thegame(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
nice one guys...thanks for your input

good looking out
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by tunjiano: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
It's very good to talk about just one person like dis,I also wish to be like dis man as soo many people has said...Tumababa(my Namesake)am also like him but not yet popular like him here on Nairaland.
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
thank you all for the comments. i'm really happy for the positive feedbacks. the op has pre-ordered already and the iPad is already preparing for shipment. once again i thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
thegame:
good evening guys,
im here asking of people's opinions about tumababa o. I want to do preorder with him and I want to know people's experience with him.
has anyone dealt with him before
kindly share

iPad air2 delivered within 3weeks (meant to be 2 weeks but apple delayed shipment). hope you enjoy your new toy. you can share pix with us if you don't mind.
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by hustla(m): 7:24am On Nov 09, 2014
Na Boss be Tumababa wey u mention so o
Him and Initialize
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by thegame(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2014
iPad delivered. I'm still getting used to this toy, downloading stuff and all. I guess mr tuma is a man of his words, except he no dey trust customers. But that's not a problem. Maybe person don do am long thing.

I noticed the iPad was getting hot at my right hand edge when charging though, hopefully it's because it's first time use and won't continue like this.

I would have loved to paste pics of my customized iPad but for privacy reasons, and that I'm typing with it right now, I can't. When I'm using my bb, I will upload pics but really, it's a cool gadget to have if you have extra money and need extra productivity tool, too much staring at phones can be damaging to the eyes and lappy na too much work if u have to turn to it for every computing task.

Nice one guys!
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2014
thegame:
iPad delivered. I'm still getting used to this toy, downloading stuff and all. I guess mr tuma is a man of his words, except he no dey trust customers. But that's not a problem. Maybe person don do am long thing.

I noticed the iPad was getting hot at my right hand edge when charging though, hopefully it's because it's first time use and won't continue like this.

I would have loved to paste pics of my customized iPad but for privacy reasons, and that I'm typing with it right now, I can't. When I'm using my bb, I will upload pics but really, it's a cool gadget to have if you have extra money and need extra productivity tool, too much staring at phones can be damaging to the eyes and lappy na too much work if u have to turn to it for every computing task.

Nice one guys!

grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by layi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
I bought my iphone 4s from him. I sabi him house. I can vouch for him
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
layi:
I bought my iphone 4s from him. I sabi him house. I can vouch for him

Lol. Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Dealt With Tumababa Before??? by turawafett(f): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
He is legit, not meet him in person but i've sent client to him and he did not disappoint.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Pro 12.2" (UPDATE) / SOLD... / Get 10% Comission On Ur Clients - Solar, Inverter, Electricals, CCTV - Tyne S&P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.