Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Is A God Suppose To Have God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is A God Suppose To Have God (725 Views)

What Makes God A God? / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A God Suppose To Have God by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Am calling on the adepts of the religion section to help answer this question; Is a God or god suppose to have God,whom it should worship? Am stressing especially on the capital letter form, feel free to give your answer or contributions it will all be welcomed.
Re: Is A God Suppose To Have God by Youngsage: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
What is your understanding or definition of 'God' to start with? (note capital G)
Re: Is A God Suppose To Have God by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
Youngsage:
What is your understanding or definition of 'God' to start with? (note capital G)
well as many suppose it signify superior to any inferior 'god'...so if a 'God' is superior is it supposed to worship another God?
Re: Is A God Suppose To Have God by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
I don't know if this question is too hard for you guys to answer. really some people suppose Christ to be a 'God' being superior to all gods and equal to God, and yet he has a God but God does not have any and still they say they are equal
Re: Is A God Suppose To Have God by winner01(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
efedua:
Am calling on the adepts of the religion section to help answer this question; Is a God or god suppose to have God,whom it should worship? Am stressing especially on the capital letter form, feel free to give your answer or contributions it will all be welcomed.
www.nairaland.com/1939388/man-trinity-god-trinity-created#26990237
Re: Is A God Suppose To Have God by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
winner01:
www.nairaland.com/1939388/man-trinity-god-trinity-created#26990237
went through it but it aren't relevant to the dilemma I proposed. as it reads Trinity means triune and Jesus is an advocate... okay,,,, why is it that Jesus said my God even in revelation...revelation 3:12

(1) (Reply)

Naked In Public / Tested And Trusted Weapons Of Christian Of All Ages / There's Nothing Sinful About Having A Caesarean Section!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.