Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Is Funke Akindele Bleaching? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Funke Akindele Bleaching? (2449 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Is Popular Yoruba Actress Funke Akindele Bleaching? / Where Is Funke Akindele School Of Drama Located In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Funke Akindele Bleaching? by babysheju2(f): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
I just saw this pics of funke and waje and I was surprised. May be am the only one seeing this...

Re: Is Funke Akindele Bleaching? by Airforce1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
fine girl
Sexy girl

kiss
Re: Is Funke Akindele Bleaching? by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 19, 2014
Yea I think so I started noticing it in that surulere's videos its official she's officially one of the bleachers in nigeria
Re: Is Funke Akindele Bleaching? by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 19, 2014
Question for the gods
Re: Is Funke Akindele Bleaching? by Xionez(m): 2:50am On Oct 19, 2014
Nope.....it is just her skin reacting favorably to the medicaments which were applied continuously and topically on the epidermal region of her skin to bring about a much needed or desired change and as such, results in a face-palm by her maker and an unfavorable change in the nature of the skin as time goes by when age decides to walk hand in hand with her, during which she would resemble a hyena or a jackal with characteristic fair portions amongst the normal brown color.

......but that's not my problem #weed

4 Likes

Re: Is Funke Akindele Bleaching? by sekzy99(m): 4:44am On Oct 19, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302
Re: Is Funke Akindele Bleaching? by hatux: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2014
No! She's toning...
Re: Is Funke Akindele Bleaching? by babysheju2(f): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2014
samflexxy:
Yea I think so I started noticing it in that surulere's videos its official she's officially one of the bleachers in nigeria
Re: Is Funke Akindele Bleaching? by babysheju2(f): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2014
but she was better with her former comple
Re: Is Funke Akindele Bleaching? by amakufrancis(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2014
babysheju2:
I just saw this pics of funke and waje and I was surprised. May be am the only one seeing this...
she is only toning. lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Sex Scandal With Tonto Video / Alicia Keys Gave Birth To The Biggest New Year Gift Ever / Renowned Filmmaker, Afe Olumowe, Condemns Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.