Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 (88409 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Westbrom Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 20th October 2014 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 5th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by moscobabs(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2014
debosola:

It's not that I'm happy too...though I missed the match but I saw the replay.
Thought Chelsea fans said 5-0. Hmmm.... and now they are accusing man utd for celebrating on a draw. We are not celebrating because we drew, but because Mourinho became a fool after the goal. Lol. 4 Players on dimaria. He made 3 players get yellow card. I tot they said Fabregas was better than Blind. Hmmmm... he was placed inside the pocket by the one they call flop "Big Fellaini". I was wondering why Ivanovic was turned into a fool by januzaj on the 60th minute. Hazard did well by dribbling Rafael 3 times and Rafael dribbled him 5 times. I was counting and writing. I don't want to say more because Chelsea is just making noise. Only fouls and flops. Some said its because of the absence of Costa. Lmao... what will united also say, no falcao,Rooney,Herrera,Jones and Valencia
yidiot!!!!! uno watch match and u dey give analysis like say ur life depends on the draw

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by debosola(f): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2014
moscobabs:

yidiot!!!!! uno watch match and u dey give analysis like say ur life depends on the draw

Scumbag! Ure very silly for this comment...the replay was different abi. Quote me again and I'd put u in ur place. Pained/silly chelshit fan

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by BARNABASS(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2014
Up blues!I hate seeing this referees when it is man u vs chelsea,likes of howard webb,clattenburg,phil dowd,martins atkinson.just too bias 4 my liking
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by dabossman(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2014
makkitush:
manure fans always brag about the past. Am not sure chelsea existed then. And why will i hate a midtable club. Manure days are GONE for good. I just told u the truth and u know that. So f¥ck off and wait to be thrashed by city.

Such uncouth language from a young man. E pass this football wey we dey discuss? Some of you can't just handle simple banter over a game. You just have to result to unnecessary insults.

Chelsea didn't exist then? When did you start watching the EPL? And you call yourself a Chelsea fan? A club that was founded in 1905. Unlike you, I actually have no beef with Chelsea. After Man Utd, they are a club I've always liked. Maybe because, blue is my favourite color. I watched and hailed Chelsea legends like Denis Wise, Gianfranco Zola, Fabrizio Ravanelli, Torre Andre Flo, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank back in the 90's. Those were good times when we enjoyed the EPL without rancour. Then the DSTV explosion came and you lot creeped out of the woodwork bearing so much hate in your heart over an ordinary game.

I don't have time for your type.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by DeeCherry(f): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2014
debosola:

Scumbag! Ure very silly for this comment...the replay was different abi. Quote me again and I'd put u in ur place. Pained/silly chelshit fan

Uve got time to reply this sha! Leave him be jor. He's still pained we grabbed that equaliser, he'd get over it soon.

How was ur 9t dear.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by dubaiprince: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2014
BARNABASS:
Up blues!I hate seeing this referees when it is man u vs chelsea,likes of howard webb,clattenburg,phil dowd,martins atkinson.just too bias 4 my liking

Who oversaw Chelsea's 3-1 win over man utd in January this year and also sent off vidic? answer. Phil dowd. so make in depth findings before saying all sort.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by moscobabs(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2014
debosola:

u are very stupid....I dare you!!! let me see whre u wanna put me? shameless Man-disunited fan

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by moscobabs(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2014
DeeCherry:

Uve got time to reply this sha! Leave him be jor. He's still pained we grabbed that equaliser, he'd get over it soon.

How was ur 9t dear.
another shameless malu fan

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by debosola(f): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2014
DeeCherry:

How was ur 9t dear.

Thanks love, I won't reply him anymore...I just cudnt overlook the insults he passed.I forgot he's a chelsea fan, they've always been like dat.

My night was restful, ow was urs too? Have a lovely monday.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by makkitush: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2014
dabossman:

Such uncouth language from a young man. E pass this football wey we dey discuss? Some of you can't just handle simple banter over a game. You just have to result to unnecessary insults.

Chelsea didn't exist then? When did you start watching the EPL? And you call yourself a Chelsea fan? A club that was founded in 1905. Unlike you, I actually have no beef with Chelsea. After Man Utd, they are a club I've always liked. Maybe because, blue is my favourite color. I watched and hailed Chelsea legends like Denis Wise, Gianfranco Zola, Fabrizio Ravanelli, Torre Andre Flo, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank back in the 90's. Those were good times when we enjoyed the EPL without rancour. Then the DSTV explosion came and you lot creeped out of the woodwork bearing so much hate in your heart over an ordinary game.

I don't have time for your type.
ok, i don't even have time for u also. Man8thnited.make sure u come with a big bucket this sunday. U know what am talking about nah.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by BARNABASS(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2014
dubaiprince:

Who oversaw Chelsea's 3-1 win over man utd in January this year and also sent off vidic? answer. Phil dowd. so make in depth findings before saying all sort.
like I didn't know?but we can't hid behind the fact that he gives out more yellow cards to the blues and do overlook some fouls committed by the red devils.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by debosola(f): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2014
moscobabs:

u are very stupid....I dare you!!! let me see whre u wanna put me? shameless Man-disunited fan

Got no time for that. Shudn't have replied u in the first place. Good day.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by moscobabs(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2014
debosola:

Got no time for that. Shudn't have replied u in the first place. Good day.

beta gud day dear...kissssssssssss!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by DeeCherry(f): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2014
moscobabs:

another shameless malu fan

Call us wateva u want. The fact remains, we are still better dan u in spite of our not-too-good form. We are still the most supported club in the world, the most valuable team in d world too. U see uve got a lot of hate to do.
#bye Got crucial things to do.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by unitysheart(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2014
debosola:

No mind den debosola. United till I no know....
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by debosola(f): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2014
unitysheart:

No mind den debosola. United till I no know....

Yea smiley
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by moscobabs(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2014
DeeCherry:

Call us wateva u want. The fact remains, we are still better dan u in spite of our not-too-good form. We are still the most supported club in the world, the most valuable team in d world too. U see uve got a lot of hate to do.
#bye Got crucial things to do.

dnt worry una go come Stamford bridge
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2014
BodyKiss:

Good you know chelsea are small team, hence why you didn't include them in your list. United are the biggest football club in the world. live with that.
Chelsea are currently the 5th biggest club in the world.
And no manure is not the biggest club in the world.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2014
debosola:

See what hate did to you.
The most hated team in the U.K? With over 660million fan base in the world? And the most valuable sports team according to Forbes. Chelsea fans sha!
Manure is the most hated club in the UK.
That is a fact.
Most of their fans are outside the UK especially in South east asia, and the reason is not far-fetched.
Red is a sacred colour in S.east asia.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2014
The reason he celebrated was because, no doubt, chelsea is a better club than man u this season and before the match, they were clear favourites to carry the day... If you ask me, man u played well and shocked many people knowing to thye fact that they are still trying to rebuild the team.
makkitush:
yeah, but only small club do celebrate like that. V.persie remove his shirt like they've won. So think man.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2014
Bro, trust me, its not about who squad cost pass... you'll also agree with me that chelsea has always had a better team than Man u for a very long time now including this season today.
smatadex:

Sey you know forget say Man U squad cost more than Chelsea squad.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2014
i thought you guys said they've stopped favoring man utd after SAF retired? SMH for some peeps
BARNABASS:
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2014
so are you trying to say the cards weren't deserved?
BARNABASS:
like I didn't know?but we can't hid behind the fact that he gives out more yellow cards to the blues and do overlook some fouls committed by the red devils.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2014
hmmmm....i wont attack u because u are a lady....if it were to be a guy, mo mo oro tin sadsosi lagbari
debosola:

It's not that I'm happy too...though I missed the match but I saw the replay.
Thought Chelsea fans said 5-0. Hmmm.... and now they are accusing man utd for celebrating on a draw. We are not celebrating because we drew, but because Mourinho became a fool after the goal. Lol. 4 Players on dimaria. He made 3 players get yellow card. I tot they said Fabregas was better than Blind. Hmmmm... he was placed inside the pocket by the one they call flop "Big Fellaini". I was wondering why Ivanovic was turned into a fool by januzaj on the 60th minute. Hazard did well by dribbling Rafael 3 times and Rafael dribbled him 5 times. I was counting and writing. I don't want to say more because Chelsea is just making noise. Only fouls and flops. Some said its because of the absence of Costa. Lmao... what will united also say, no falcao,Rooney,Herrera,Jones and Valencia
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2014
eyah!! cry i feel ur pain
Genfedora:
chelsea na wash..i rather support warri wolf than to support chelsea :Pchelsea na wash..i rather support warri wolf than to support chelsea
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2014
what record are u talking about here
sonssyo:

i pity uuuuuuuuuuuuu,am not a united nor chelsea fan.howevr chelsea record so far is poor,even arsenal is. betta.if u lik continue makg noise dey dnt no u exist.go and look for money.dey r makg theirzzzzzzzzz
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2014
DeeCherry:

How was ur 9t dear.
i really cant imagine u typed this...!!! u grabbed an equalizer in the dying minutes of d game at ur own backyard, and you are proud about it, u should cover ur head in shame. mehn...thats awful
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2014
did he get the red card before or after the 3goals make ur findings, at lease we didnt draw at home. At chelsea, a draw when we ought to have won is equivalent to a lose and thats the mentality that has been induced in all chelsea fans
dubaiprince:

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2014
certainly...i really feel for man u fans right now. They must be cursing the ppl that arranged this wicked fixtures. grin
makkitush:
ok, i don't even have time for u also. Man8thnited.make sure u come with a big bucket this sunday. U know what am talking about nah.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Athanatos(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2014
nikpet2:
abeg I know understand something o..please I want you to explain to me.. se if dem ban you for here.. you no go fit open another profile or what? just don't get it
You no fit use that ur original profile until ban expire!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2014
moscobabs:

e pain am ooooo. Chelsea fans with their arrogance, before the match they were bragging about how they are going to dismantle man united but it did not work their way, they now come up with "you people are happy with draw" excuse. OK, you expected man united to fall flat so Chelsea can just stroll past them abi? you guys should come with a better excuse because this one is getting boring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.