Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

What Is The Meaning Of Academic Sources Names And Addresses? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Meaning Of Academic Sources Names And Addresses? (372 Views)

The Meaning Of Recently Found Word "Demonym" / Which Of These Universities Is The Best In Terms Of Academic Excellence? / List And Addresses Of Private University And Polytechnic In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Academic Sources Names And Addresses? by Laposky: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2014
HI Nairalanders,

I was filling some questionnaires when I came across a question which says 'fill in The names of your Academic Sources, their addresses and phone numbers.

Fellow Nairalanders, Kindly throw light on this Question for me.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Everything About Federal Polytechnic Bida... Niger State / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream II To Return To Camp With Batch C / Best Online Training For SAS In USA | Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.