Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally (4943 Views)

Amber Rose Caught Emotionally KISSING Nick Simmons (PHOTO EVIDENCE) / Badoo- Olamide Says He's Suffering From Success(photo Evidence) / Sam Loco Efe Is Truly Dead. Photo Evidence (3 Hours Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by contactmorak: 9:39am On Oct 19, 2014
Most people will tell you that Wizkid's arrogance
lately is on another high level. Unlike the young,
humble, innocent Wizkid Nigerians used to know, this young man has been talking back at everybody
including his fans like someone who is high on some hard drugs. No more courtesy from him...Continue here to see the disappointing pics» www.splendormag.com/2014/10/photo-is-weed-and-marijuana-destroying.html
Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2014
contactmorak:
humble, innocent Wizkid Nigerians used to know, this young man has been talking back at everybody
including his fans like someone who is high on some hard drugs. No more courtesy from him...Continue here to see the disappointing pics» www.splendormag.com/2014/10/photo-is-weed-and-marijuana-destroying.html
Op u need to be shot i swear,dnt click on dt useless link plz pple,na traffic dis imbécilé dey find.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by contactmorak: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2014
fabiano09:

Op u need to be shot i swear,dnt click on dt useless link plz pple,na traffic dis imbécilé dey find.
when they click, they will find out who the slowpoke is between u and i
Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by Ahmedona: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
contactmorak:
including his fans like someone who is high on some hard drugs. No more courtesy from him...Continue here to see the disappointing pics» w ww.splendormag.com/2014/10/photo-is-weed-and-marijuana-destroying.html
Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Make una no click dis na d message,but e get one useless pix wey dey insidE.
humble, innocent Wizkid Nigerians used to know,
this young man has been talking back at
everybody including his fans like someone who is
high on some hard drugs. No more courtesy from
him.
Days back, the producer who gave him his first
set of hits in life, Samklef took a jab at him during
an interview saying that fame has gotten to his
head. Although Wizkid has replied Samklef saying
he has nothing but love for the producer, Samklef
in the interview with Notjustok exposed Wizkid's
addiction to smoking weed and Marijuana while
also expressing concerns that the dangerous
substances is actually affecting his brain.
PHOTO: Wizkid
Smoking His 'Thing'
Concerning Wizkid's fight with Davido, Samklef
even says Davido is a cool guy and that Wizkid is
the arrogant one here. He explains;
"Why I'm crying out loud right now is that Wizkid
has been saying a lot of things about me and I
needed to clear the air. You cannot spoil my own
show business. You cannot be spoiling people's
name. Like take for instance, Davido and Wizkid
fight, I'm gonna say this right now: Davido was a
cool guy. Davido invited Wizkid for Dami Duro
video shoot. You people should understand that
the issue is not Davido. Ths issue is Wizkid
himself. He is smoking too much of Weed and
Marijuana and it's affecting him mentally. He
should just calm down."

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by seankay(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
OP u b mumu,so its Davido dat doesn't do weed abi?

Weed is good! Smoke wisely and eat balanced diet

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by contactmorak: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
seankay:
OP u b mumu,so its Davido dat doesn't do weed abi?

Weed is good! Smoke wisely and eat balanced diet
huh?
Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by shaggy007(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
contactmorak:
when they click, they will find out who the slowpoke is between u and i

Go and siddon Mr man.

You think say you get sense.

Your useless topic said "evidence that weed and marijuana may be destroying..."

What's the difference between weed and marijuana?

You just want to drive traffic to your useless blog.

If you no fit post the pictures here, STFU.

Make I walk on my penile system if I click that link.

RUBBISH MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by contactmorak: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
shaggy007:

Go and siddon Mr man.

You think say you get sense.

Your useless topic said "evidence that weed and marijuana may be destroying..."

What's the difference between weed and marijuana?

You just want to drive traffic to your useless blog.

If you no fit post the pictures here, STFU.

Make I walk on my penile system if I click that link.

RUBBISH MAN.
careful bro, why swear with ur Pen-is. Ur penile system may rotten sef!
Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by shaggy007(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
contactmorak:
careful bro, why swear with ur Pen-is. Ur penile system may rotten sef!

Make I walk on my PENILE SYSTEM if I click on that link.
Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by IfyAwazie(f): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
fabiano09:

Tnx for saving my mb. He should wait, tomorrow he will see traffic for Eko bridge

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by pembisco(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
shaggy007:

dnt mind the ussseless op embarassed
shaggy007:

dnt mind the ussseless op
Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by armadeo(m): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Men. Bloggers eye go see wen for nairaland.

We ain't clicking that link ever. We are tired of half and half stories. We would soon make demands to seun and his mods to delete threaD's with links to another site for a story. post here or stfu

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by danbrowndmf(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
OP mouth is smellingwink
Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by golddeejay(m): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
op, difference btw weed n marijuana, abeg
Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 20, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Tnx for saving my mb. He should wait, tomorrow he will see traffic for Eko bridge
Lol u ar wickidddd o
Re: Photo Evidence That Weed And Marijuana May Be Destroying Wizkid Mentally by bawberry(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2014
Lmoal just love when they get back at senseless op

(1) (Reply)

The Testament Of King Solomon - Why Is It Not In The BIBLE / Kcee Uploads Pictures Of His Wife And Children After Hiding Them For Years / Bobrisky Goes Nude To Promote Skin Product. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.