Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Prematch Odds Trading @ Betfair Thread. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prematch Odds Trading @ Betfair Thread. (1138 Views)

5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) / Betfair Users Meet Here!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prematch Odds Trading @ Betfair Thread. by webizone(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2014
Guys, this is something I am interested in but don't know how to go about it. I know a lot of people will like to learn about this biz thereby increasing liquidity and the potential to make money from the change of Odds without being affected by the match outcome ...

To kick it off I have some questions that are important to every noob out there:

1. Do betfair, betdaq, matchbook and co. (ie betting exchanges) accept Nigerians?

2. What could be the difficulties in account opening, deposit and especially withdrawal in these exchanges?

3.How do you trade odds? Is it that you back an outcome and when the odds change in your favour you simply click "cash out" and you have profit? Or is there a special platform within those sites for odds trading?

4. Is there a site where you can bet and forget just like what binary trading sites do for Forex trading?

These are vital questions that need answers for a newbie like myself. I would be grateful if an experienced trader would lend me (and other people who need this) insight.
Waiting eagerly in anticipation for your response.

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Cheated By Zenith Bank ATM At Ojodu / How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! / Material For Souvenir Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.