Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) (8094 Views)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Now On Social Media / Meet Nigeria’s Top Musicians And Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by 0955eb027(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nawah oooo
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by adeko2: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yu beautiful joor!! Just take of yourself. God will see you through.
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by udysweet(f): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
yet I'll be complaining about the hairs on my legs and the scanty ones under my chin wch I tweeze every now and then cry
Father forgive me o. in fact let the hairs be there like that jo. lol

2 Likes

Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by hensben(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
this people with big head n face..male n female.
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by RockMaxi: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Some gland over secretion...

Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by eightsin(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Transgender tinz ni. Di.ck n boo.bs in one body.
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by GetUmad: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
And she's proudly exposing her hairy cleavage and bosso.m. Doesn't she have any sense of decency? Normally, as a lady you don't need to reveal any part of your body before you can make a statement or before a man can find you attractive. Don't know why ladies unnecessarily expose their cleavage. Now, polluting our sight with that bushy pathway is a total turn off.
Hian!!

2 Likes

Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by Suarezilla(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
pretydiva:
Can't she shave ni shocked
If she does it will grow back just likke ur hair grows back after u cut it
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by pembisco(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
GetUmad:
And she's proudly exposing her hairy cleavage and bosso.m. Doesn't she have any sense of decency? Normally, as a lady you don't need to reveal any part of your body before you can make a statement or before a man can find you attractive. Don't know why ladies unnecessarily expose their cleavage. Now, polluting our sight with that bushy pathway is a total turn off.
Hian!!

Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by pembisco(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
GetUmad:
Hian!!

take it easy, I think she just wants us to know that she's truly female
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by NickiRoman: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
jbluv55 come and see your wife grin
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by Richiy(f): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
And av been looking for just chinkili hair on my head to make my bun stay nicely. This world eh!
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by CodeHouse: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Timaya ke angry
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by Jbluv55(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
NickiRoman:
jbluv55 come and see your wife grin
Nicki nawa for you o. You know you look a lot like her right, just that you are slimmer and without the beards cheesycheesytongue
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by marieolae(f): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mehn dis is terrible
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by ignis: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
GOSH. .....
Scaring.
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by jasper83: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pls close ur cleavage gal, looks as if soldier ants are on rampage on ur chest fighting over sugar or ice cream... Lol
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by AfricanApple(f): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
I pity her o
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by Maj196(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
Its a medical condition known as Hirsutism caused by the excessive amount of male hormone(Androgen) in females.
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by NickiRoman: 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

Nicki nawa for you o. You know you look a lot like her right, just that you are slimmer and without the beards cheesycheesytongue
..God forbid!!!I look nothing like your wife grin grin
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by buoye1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
She be like "Agbekoya"she come dey flaunt the smelling,dirty,unattractive paw-paw!
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by Alexander01(m): 12:47am On Oct 20, 2014
Dz 1 na beast oo
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by bidexmat(m): 4:54am On Oct 20, 2014
Na to hussle 2packs of tooth pick o! Cos after sucking those bobbys ehn, pesin go pick till mama calls grin
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by Mprex(f): 5:45am On Oct 20, 2014
Oh My God! Why cant she wax it off. shocked shocked

she looks like a guy.
Re: MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
She tried to remove it but shaving harms her skin. so she has learnt to live with it.

Good for her I admire her confidence and it does make her more interesting.

Others should take a lesson of self confidence from her.

I heard that spearmint tea (not peppermint ooh - spear mint) may help although not conclusively proven.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos / Ijeoma Chikezie Storms Abia Schools With Her Keep Clean Foundation (Photos) / See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.