Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? (57485 Views)

Kim Kardashian Or Rita Ora..who Rocked The Gown Better? / Who Is the more Talented Nollywood Actress: Genevieve Nnaji Or Rita Dominic / Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by suptol(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by Okute4ike(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Funke s beta rita own de lik Ar
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by hensben(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
nunicelady:

My dear, there is more to life than 'being married' Trust me, I know.

Rita is a beautiful woman who carries herself beautifully well. If she falls in love with a good man and gets married, fine. Until then, life is meant to be lived!

Tots........
old talk @ good man, is she good herself
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by Dynasty92: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
ellahzy:
rita wore it better, with d right colour combination. Funke's dress was also gud bt i dont tink d design from d neck to d shoulder was necessary nd d long sleeve didnt stop @ d right place.
ha..Hw com most guys dnt knw all dis
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by MizMyColi(f): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
aumeehn:
am sorry to ask you ma! are an EVD patient??

Mssssscchheeeewwwwww.
And she's still alive after 21 days?

You have a very dry, stupid, crass, dim-witty sense of humor.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by hensben(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
fairygeh:
I am trying so hard not to insult you. My dear,do you know what the future holds for you too? So na you get sense of direction?you that you know the bedroom colors and settings of most male artistes.You that ur bf wants to have a three some with u and your friend?I read some of your posts and noticed you might just be a slut.you better change so you don't end up being unmarried and childless at 60.Ode.
se.xyseun is a troll n probably a male but she is right though, atleast rita should 'carry belle n born' if she nor wan marry.
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by fabela(f): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Funkes gown s finer than rita's,buh d gown wud hv been nicer on rita.

1 Like

Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by CarterDavid30(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
sexyseun:
At 39years the only thing Rita does is wear clothes and go to parties, i wonder how she sleeps alone at night without worrying about her getting a husband or even a child.

Funke rocks it better in my own view. Old Rita without a coomon sense of direction,,, mscheeeew
And how old is Funke too?
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by MizMyColi(f): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
MissSlimbody:

I wanted 2 reply in like manner,but wen I click on ur moniker and saw ur neck and head I jst decided 2 lipsrsealed

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Hiohiohiohiohiohio

Kikikikikikikikikiki

*laughing in chinese*

Chanchifloplogahankanukufinji

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
babamadiba:
lol.. ur mouth no good o

I ask for forgiveness please.
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by 9jaforlife: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
sexyseun:
At 39years the only thing Rita does is wear clothes and go to parties, i wonder how she sleeps alone at night without worrying about her getting a husband or even a child.

Funke rocks it better in my own view. Old Rita without a coomon sense of direction,,, mscheeeew

[/b] SOMEONE LIKE YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO CAST THE FIRST STONE AND CALL HER DESPERATE IF RITA JUMPED INTO THE HANDS OF THE WRONG MAN undecided [b]

2 Likes

Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by 9jaforlife: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
sexyseun:

[/b] SOMEONE LIKE YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO CAST THE FIRST STONE AND CALL HER DESPERATE IF RITA JUMPED INTO THE HANDS OF THE WRONG MAN undecided [b]
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by Wrongturn: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
sexyseun:

And when I checked ur avatar ur almost n.aked. Forget age..ur toto fit big pass her own o. And do u wear it well? Na question I ask o, no vex
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by simdam500(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
See dressing! MOST DESCENT... Tiwa savage come here and learn how to dress
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by MNDY(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Guys, join hands and let us derail this thread: BH Violates Ceasefire!
A friend of mine discussed with me this evening on an old video of BH's attack he watched!
His narration of the killing styles in the video sent chills down my spine!
Sometime ago, I watched an old video of a betrayer of theirs who they slaughtered slowly with a knife! Mehn, initially, my body system changed as I was shivering and I eventually vomitted!
This attack video watched by my friend was extreme! Cutting a man's manhood and giving him to eat, burying a girl alive head out and her head stoned to death!
Cutting a live standing human-being with a machete (like a tree), dismembering him till death!
If the "distortion" thing is anything to go by, same exists in other religions like Christianity too (e.g. bowing to images by Catholics as opposed by other denominations etc)!
But distorting it to the point of undermining the sanctity of human life is above me! Yeah right, terrosism is widely held to be political, it is basically religious!
Check my signature before you quote this post to react to it or as an MOD for banning!
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
CarterDavid30:
And how old is Funke too?
they are both shameless lipsrsealed angry
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by eleko1: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
undecided-\ undecided undecidedU be magician?
chukschyks007:
Academic Success Entity (ASE) get a 100% guaranty in any examination you take in Nigeria. WAEC NECO UTME POST UTME PART TIME etc Call 08036254883. Nothing can hold you. It's 100 percent sure..
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by chucky234(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
sexyseun:

This is uncalled for and needless.
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by AdamaziShuga(f): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
sexyseun:

sexyseun:

sexyseun:
u r already insulting me na.. Forge on grin

I just have to believe that u are mentally unstable! WDF! Don't you have a single shame? I believe you must be a guy behind that moniker. You Seriously need help if not u won't go far in life with such mentality.

1 Like

Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by aumeehn: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

dam!! U look so cute!!!
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
They all LovePeddler it better
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Hiohiohiohiohiohio

Kikikikikikikikikiki

*laughing in chinese*

Chanchifloplogahankanukufinji

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by aumeehn: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
MissSlimbody:

I wanted 2 reply in like manner,but wen I click on ur moniker and saw ur neck and head I jst decided 2 lipsrsealed
flatoski
See as u rsembule slate! U even get mouth to tok! Dat picx is a disgrace to women...u look fine for your mind she! Mtsw even a blind man knw say me and u no be mate!! undecided
#mosthansomeboi cool
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by MizMyColi(f): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
aumeehn:

Abeg Swerve undecided
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by aumeehn: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

Abeg Swerve undecided

do i look like i care??
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by Richiy(f): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
aumeehn:
flatoski
See as u rsembule slate! U even get mouth to tok! Dat picx is a disgrace to women...u look fine for your mind she! Mtsw even a blind man knw say me and u no be mate!! undecided
#mosthansomeboi cool

You just a pathetic Anu'mpama

Why did you change your dp, if you're really proud of your look
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by CarterDavid30(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
sexyseun:
lol, that's the point I wanted to raise..smh for both of them.
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by aumeehn: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
MissSlimbody:

lalala see dix girl o....she saw a fine boy thinking m jux using sumborys photo! oya check my Fb account.....username AHMED ABUBAKAR and see for yourself!....!!
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by MizMyColi(f): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Nne, rapu that boy.
Obele nwa ka'obu
Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

Nne, rapu that boy.
Obele nwa ka'obu

Thanks jare

Better somebody grin

1 Like

Re: Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
sexyseun:

You worry for nothing youngling. A certain chief yuzedo already provides her with all the warmth she needs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Photos: Maheeda Changes Mode Of Dressing As Buhari Wins Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.