Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Latest Cheat On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Cheat On Android (2407 Views)

MTN Latest Cheat / Mtn Latest Cheat - Get Free 150mb On Ur Mtn Sim. No Imei Tweaking Is Involved. / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Cheat On Android by agunblaze(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
I had spent alot of money on Subscription for my Android and it doesn't last me a bit. Even Airtels Bb Subscription that pays more than any other network isn't still enough.
This is for people like me that likes downloading and watching videos online. I have been using this Vpn cheat for a while,to be specific 4-5 months ago and it has been helping me alot. I use it both on my Android and on a Pc in the place i work.You can enjoy 1-12 months unlimited data plan. You dont have to have money on your phone to enjoy this service. If you want d data service faster #1500 4 3months on Android. Pls this is not a scam. If u are interested Contact me on Whatsapp n I will direct you on what to do.My number is 07083265667
Re: Latest Cheat On Android by stinville(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
agunblaze:
I had spent alot of money on Subscription for my Android and it doesn't last me a bit. Even Airtels Bb Subscription that pays more than any other network isn't still enough.
This is for people like me that likes downloading and watching videos online. I have been using this Vpn cheat for a while,to be specific 4-5 months ago and it has been helping me alot. I use it both on my Android and on a Pc in the place i work.You can enjoy 1-12 months unlimited data plan. You dont have to have money on your phone to enjoy this service.Pls this is not a scam. If u are interested Contact me on Whatsapp n I will direct you on what to do.My number is 07083265667
post it here or SHATAAAAAAARP!!! angry
Re: Latest Cheat On Android by Famoosky(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
you dey craz,people better than you post solution and not that stupid one of urs
Re: Latest Cheat On Android by agunblaze(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
If u feel am a scammer y don't you give it a try or visit the webpage and report me if u can run the application or get the DNS settings done yourself
Re: Latest Cheat On Android by agunblaze(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
If u feel am a scammer y don't you give it a try or visit the webpage and report me if u can run the application or get the DNS settings done yourself @Famoosky and stinville http://your-freedom.net
Re: Latest Cheat On Android by daryoor(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
fork the foctard dat created this thead

(1) (Reply)

What Is MTN 777@ About??? / I'm Officially Done With GLO / "This Accessory May Not Be Supported" On Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.