Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Adults Only!!! - Nature - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Adults Only!!! - Nature (1360 Views)

Two Adults Doing It In Public (shocking Photos) -18 / All For Fun (adults only) / The Secrets We Adults Keep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adults Only!!! - Nature by Kesmakveli(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Have You Noticed?

1. If you suck one nipple, the woman herself offers the other one. And that was the origin of "buy one get one free"!

2. Everything on a woman's upper body starts with a "B". Blouse, Bra, Bikini, Boobs & lower body with a "P" Peticoat, panties, pussy...No wonder men suffer from high BP!

3. Before sex, you help each other get naked. After sex, you dress only yourself. Moral: In life no one helps you once you're screwed.

4. Success is like pregnancy. Everybody congratulates you but nobody knows how many times you got screwed to achieve it.

6. 3 people having sex is a party, 2 is a twosome. So next time someone calls you 'HANDSOME', don't take it as a compliment!

7. Life is like a dick, sometimes it becomes hard for no reason.

8. Practical thought: A husband is supposed to make his wife's panties wet, not her eyes. A wife is supposed to make her husband's dick hard, not his life..!

9. When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch her stomach and say "Congrats!".

But none of them come and touch the man's Penis and say "Well done!".

Moral: Hard work is never appreciated: Only result matters..

10. Now that I've educated you.....do same.

Happy Sunday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adults Only!!! - Nature by DickDastardly(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
I was here cool
Re: Adults Only!!! - Nature by Kesmakveli(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
DickDastardly:
I was here cool
Indeed u were here Mr Dick
Re: Adults Only!!! - Nature by ilotriouzAY(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
No 2 though......nice one op

1 Like

Re: Adults Only!!! - Nature by Kesmakveli(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
ilotriouzAY:
No 2 though......nice one op
Yea thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Mtn (must See): Photos / Can You Rock This Bike To Your In-law's House? #pic. / Pic Puzzle: Who Is Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.