Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Is INEC Through With The Distribution Of PVC? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is INEC Through With The Distribution Of PVC? (555 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Is INEC Calling For Credentials? / What Is INEC Salary Structure Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is INEC Through With The Distribution Of PVC? by praz001(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
2015 is at the corner and inec distribution of PVC and registration has ended. pls, where can I get my PVC card? Am at ojo in Lagos.......
Re: Is INEC Through With The Distribution Of PVC? by PURSE: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
You can easily get your PVC at inec office of the local government where you registered. Each local government has its inec office just go there and request for your card but go with your tvc or one passport in case you have lost your tvc for the filling of attestation form. Best of luck
Re: Is INEC Through With The Distribution Of PVC? by praz001(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
@purse I really appreciate the info thanks man.....
Re: Is INEC Through With The Distribution Of PVC? by PURSE: 5:20am On Oct 20, 2014
You are always welcome

(1) (Reply)

Rare Opportunities For High Flyers / In Great Need Of Help / Cv writing help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.