Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

A Squared Plots Of Land For Sale In Port Harcourt (excellent Accessible Secured - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Squared Plots Of Land For Sale In Port Harcourt (excellent Accessible Secured (409 Views)

Lovely Accessible Miniflat In Ajah. Redhouse Bussstop.addo / Over 200 Acres Of Dry Land With Accessible Road. / For Lease : Warehouses At Accessible Locations ( Ikeja , Ilupeju And Oshodi Apap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Squared Plots Of Land For Sale In Port Harcourt (excellent Accessible Secured by profchimex(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
1 Plot of Land measuring 100x50 Feet located at Akwaka Phase 3, Rumuodomaya (Along the Airport Road) Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Rumuodomaya is the community after the Popular Rumuokoro Community; Very close to Rukpokwu.

It is/ Has:
*Along the Obio/Akpor International Market Road Opposite Big Treat Restaurant
*Good Link Road network
*Access to Constant PH Airport Electricity
*Already Developed (Just come and Build)
*Close to De Masters' Guest House
*Directly Opposite the Anglican Diocese Of Niger Delta North Bishop's Court
*Traffic-Jam Free
*Human Security Granted (Located along Special Anti-Robbery Service-SARS office)

Most Suitable for Residential Building, Church, Lodge, Office, Factory etc

No Omon ile or 419, This is NOT an Agent; You're dealing with the Landlord directly.

If In doubt; You'd be given access to meet with my family directly, community head, Pastor, or make enquiries from neighbours to authenticate the ownership of the Land or ask Land agents within just so that you'd have peace of mind.

Asking Price: #7Million Naira (Negotiable)

Advise: NO PAYMENT UNTIL AFTER INSPECTION FOR AUTHENTICITY.

Please only interested and serious buyers, should contact me.
God Bless you and Thanks for understanding.

You can also reach me on:
Call/ SMS/ Whatsapp: +2348062655143
BBM Pin: 2A9B03E4
I hope to hear from you, as soon as possible.

Thanks for Reading, Kindly ReBroadcast.

Chimenem Fortune
anayochimex@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale In Lagos And Abuja, See Details Below / A Plot Of Land Fenced With Gate For Sale In Ogombo 4.5million Asking / Standard 3 Bedroom Office Space On Itire Road, Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.