Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Dealdey.com no longer trust worthy - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dealdey.com no longer trust worthy (1373 Views)

DEALDEY.COM- A 419 Outfit? / ... / Bend down select best deals from DEALDEY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealdey.com no longer trust worthy by ib22003(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
i paid for a class to be held on 6th and 7th september after paying for the class, i tried calling the merchant for 6 days he didnt pick and i called your customer care and complainned, a few hours later i called the merchant and a lady picked and i explained to her that i bought a package on deal dey and she said i should send my cupon code which i texted. i tried calling back after texting the code by it was not going through, so i tried the other number and a guy picked and told me the classes where prosponed to 25th of the month, a few days to the 25th i called and he told me the class was held on the 20th and he said he didnt tell me 25th. if he had told me 20th i would have disagreed because i had an appointment that day.
i want my money back.
The prosponed a class without caring if i would be available on that day
they said the notified me by email. something that went to the spam folder, but when they wanted to collect money they called by phone
i have called their customer care they keep posting me.
this is how they make people lose trust in the online community.
Re: Dealdey.com no longer trust worthy by thegame(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
LOL i had a similar experience but not as serious as this. I bought a dual usb car charger and was expecting to be mailed to pick it up only for me to send a mail asking whats delaying and for me to be told that what i paid for is pre-order or sumtn of that nature. in plain english, i paid for an item that is not yet available and that when its available, i will be called. I was like...WTF! wld i hv paid if this was clearly stated? anyway, I decided to wait sha. 3 weeks counting now, lets see hw long it willtake them

and by the way, i also noticed that their items are overpriced. all those percent discount off is just silly scam. I caught them using their perfumes. perfume bottles that sell for 8k in the market will be on dealdey at 10k and they will still put 30% off undecided

anyway, the only reason i patronise them is that they have a collection of everything. not that they are cheap. that cheap deal is pure BS.

sorry about ur missed class, keep pressurising them sha. maybe they will respond well. good luck

1 Like

Re: Dealdey.com no longer trust worthy by bigtt76(f): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hahaha ....na today? Abeg NEXT! grin
Re: Dealdey.com no longer trust worthy by bigtt76(f): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
That 3 weeks wait is enough to buy online at Amazon or elsewhere and get it shipped down to Nigeria if you ask me undecided

thegame:
LOL i had a similar experience but not as serious as this. I bought a dual usb car charger and was expecting to be mailed to pick it up only for me to send a mail asking whats delaying and for me to be told that what i paid for is pre-order or sumtn of that nature. in plain english, i paid for an item that is not yet available and that when its available, i will be called. I was like...WTF! wld i hv paid if this was clearly stated? anyway, I decided to wait sha. 3 weeks counting now, lets see hw long it willtake them

and by the way, i also noticed that their items are overpriced. all those percent discount off is just silly scam. I caught them using their perfumes. perfume bottles that sell for 8k in the market will be on dealdey at 10k and they will still put 30% off undecided

anyway, the only reason i patronise them is that they have a collection of everything. not that they are cheap. that cheap deal is pure BS.

sorry about ur missed class, keep pressurising them sha. maybe they will respond well. good luck
Re: Dealdey.com no longer trust worthy by thegame(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
well, dealdey is closer na.

apparently, im just trying to patronise our naija guys.
Re: Dealdey.com no longer trust worthy by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 20, 2014
Somebody should vex and sue these Nigerian sites already! angry
Re: Dealdey.com no longer trust worthy by ib22003(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2014
Who the hell do does dealdey people think they are. they called me this morning. telling me i have to call the merchant to work something out, did i do any transaction with the merchant. after changing the date of my class without proper notice. so my money has gone, this is a reap off. they will collect money from you and be telling you story.

(1) (Reply)

Mint Phones Just Arrived From Us( Blackerry Q10,iphone 5,iphone 6, Galaxys6 Edge / Brandnew Apple Iphone 6S Rose Gold / Fairly Used Huawei P8 SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.