Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,236 members, 7,825,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted (938 Views)

Aintree! Ladies Day, No Nigerian Rep / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Bar Beach Towers Residents Forcefully Evicted (Contrary to Court Ruling) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted by korel9: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
The second Nigerian representative in the Big Brother Africa Hotshots is out.

Was she that bad a representative?

As for me I didn't feel her like I feel Tayo, the other Nigerian representative, in the house.

On the other hand I was disappointed with the eviction of the other housemate, Esther (the dancing queen).

As for Sabina, I expected her eviction too.

What do you think?
Re: Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted by Surplus90(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Am not surprised...she's a beautiful young lady but booty massage,twerking,d silly condom joke,loosing her voice and then becoming sick...d odds were against her...she simply ran out of luck
Re: Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted by korel9: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Surplus90:
Am not surprised

For Lilian I'm not surprised but I'm disappointed with the eviction of Esther the dancing queen.
Re: Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted by Surplus90(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
I was realy touched by esther's eviction...she and tayo were very close
Re: Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted by korel9: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Surplus90:
I was realy touched by esther's eviction...she and tayo were very close

I was touched too brother sad
Re: Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted by Surplus90(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
@ op Change d threads topic its esther not sabina
Re: Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Am already missing sabina.
Re: Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted by wunderkiind(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
mstcheww
Re: Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted by korel9: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
real22:
Am already missing sabina.

What's there to miss in Sabina?
Re: Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted by korel9: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
wunderkiind:
mstcheww

How e dey do you? angry
Re: Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
korel9:

What's there to miss in Sabina?
if u are not missing her, I am.
Re: Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2014
undecided
Re: Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted by korel9: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2014
real22:
if u are not missing her, I am.

Lols. She was only relieved of her presence in the house so she could go take care of her baby.

If she doesn't take care of her baby who would?

(1) (Reply)

Two Men In Chains On 3rd Mainland Bridge To Mark Chibok Girls 1 Year Anniv / Chinese Billionaire Takes 6,400 Staff On Holiday To France. C / Pic: A Friend Of Mine Posted A Pictute Of Herself Smoking And She Is A Minor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.