Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Lilian Evicted From Bba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Evicted From Bba (848 Views)

Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star / HUDDAH Monroe FROM BBA Gets Exposed.....pics Inside!!!! / Bimp From BBA Accompanies Beverly Osu To Dad’s Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Evicted From Bba by nomabeeee(f): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Seriously am a bit happy she got evicted..she's loud with that her frog voice..am only sad somehow cos she's a nigerian and a good rapper.. grin my opinion though
Re: Lilian Evicted From Bba by sweettease(f): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
It's either she is really terrible or Nigerians are not so interested in BBA again.
Anyway what do I know about the show? I've not even watched it for up to 10 mins straight before undecided
Re: Lilian Evicted From Bba by wunderkiind(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
You create thread because of this, ehn?

Tell me what you pple gain from watching that bba? How does it add value to your life? Smh undecided
Re: Lilian Evicted From Bba by nomabeeee(f): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
wunderkiind:
You create thread because of this, ehn?

Tell me what you pple gain from watching that bba? How does it add value to your life? Smh undecided
okk#smh 4 u too..wats ur. Own.sinx u dnt watch it.;why comment on it.how does commenting on this thread add value to ur own life?Mr right
Re: Lilian Evicted From Bba by nomabeeee(f): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
sweettease:
It's either she is really terrible or Nigerians are not so interested in BBA again.
Anyway what do I know about the show? I've not even watched it for up to 10 mins straight before undecided
same here dear.I only watch the eviction show on sundays..
Re: Lilian Evicted From Bba by wunderkiind(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
nomabeeee:
okk#smh 4 u too..wats ur. Own.sinx u dnt watch it.;why comment on it.how does commenting on this thread add value to ur own life?Mr right
see dem! You see, you couldn't find suitable answer to my question, that you decided to reply with another question, a lame one at that. Nonsense.
Re: Lilian Evicted From Bba by nomabeeee(f): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
wunderkiind:
see dem! You see, you couldn't find suitable answer to my question, that you decided to reply with another question, a lame one at that. Nonsense.
nonsense to u too..and pls dnt quote me..
Re: Lilian Evicted From Bba by wunderkiind(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
nomabeeee:
nonsense to u too..and pls dnt quote me..
so...? Nonsense, i repeat. Gerraout
Re: Lilian Evicted From Bba by nomabeeee(f): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
wunderkiind:
so...? Nonsense, i repeat. Gerraout
go away..seems lyk u enjoy arguments..
Re: Lilian Evicted From Bba by wunderkiind(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2014
nomabeeee:
go away..seems lyk u enjoy arguments..

actually i don't... smiley

*exits* undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins And His Cute Son Having A Wonderful Moment Together / Photos: 5 PDP Members Die In Boat Accident In Bayelsa State / Actress Mercy Aigbe’s Husband Beaten To A Pulp…. See The Dirty Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.