Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin (209431 Views)

Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / >> FOR TITHES OR AGAINST TITHES:A BALANCED APPROACH << / Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 28, 2014
WinsomeX:

You know sometimes I wish like calling you agbaya sometimes.

The Yoruba will say "we were planning to eat up and wash up the plate used to eat ekuru; but here you are spreading crumbs on it again". Did you miss the part on this thread when the young woman you seem to hailing apologized to BBG? if you don't want to be called agbaya then you should grow up.
She apologised not because she was wrong but because she has a meek and quiet spirit which you lack, borrow a leaf from this christian sis.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 28, 2014
nlMediator:

Some conflicts in this life are unnecessary. If only we can learn to stand on principle and not let things like hatred and favoritism motivate or guide us. When the laughter video was posted, I said we should have discipline and stick to the purpose of this thread. The derailing probably would have ended at that point if you had supported me or at least maintained silence. Instead, you added fuel to the fire by accusing me of an ulterior motive. Your comrade joined and both of you're claiming the video has some power to rub us the wrong way.

Another instance of derailing came with another video, with cheers from your camp. Again, we urged focus on the purpose of the thread. But you're not interested. It was in the process of defending that video that the serpent story resurfaced.

The serpent story could have been nipped in the bud and not allowed to derail the thread further, if you had enough backbone to stick to principle. Instead of calling on your friends alleged to have made or witnessed the statement to confirm or deny it in clear terms, you pushed the challenge to others. Is that how we ascertain truth in the church, as opposed to the world? When Peter confronted Ananias and Saphirra, did he leave it to others to prove the charge? If a Christian friend of yours is accused of stealing money from his employer, you call him and he said the employer should prove it instead of telling you he didn't do it, would you take him seriously?

To add insult to injury, you say the Eve-serpent claim is immaterial. Really? People that interpret scripture as saying they can command angels are fraternizing with demons, but those who make such claim are ok? Such a warped sense of priorities! Imagine what your reaction would have been if the doctrine emanated from WOF. That's why it's hard to take some of you critics seriously. Perhaps, you should google that story and know the kind of groups that assert it. Then, we can associate you with them, using your standard that those that have any overlap with an Aladura teaching are themselves part of a demonic group. Remember, it doesn't matter if the overlap or copying is from satan's side and not the other way round. Once you're found to share any topic, we lump you together. Fair enough?
You are blessed jare. Wish winsomex could learn a thing or two from this without his normal backstabbing and prejudices.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by WinsomeX: 6:20am On Oct 28, 2014
Image123:

The matter dealt with, how? Why not grow the boldness to withstand Gnoni to the face and ask him straight and simple question? Or you're afraid he actually said it, abi na antiwof touch not my pally syndrome? Ask Gnoni about it openly or even tman.
Hopefully laid to rest indeed. You wan twist history abi?

Listen to me Image123, let me explain to you why you need to grow up and grow up real fast in your thinking. There are such things as damnable heresies: 1Tim 4:1ff and there are such things as doctrines or practices that do not matter in Christendom: ROM 14:1ff.

What most WoF people teach, glorifying money and materialism, teaching they are gods, invoking cultic practices into Christianity, etc, see the WoF thread, are damnable heresies. THOSE WHO BELIEVE THEM WILL GO TO HELL!

Now if for a second BBG taught somewhere on this forum that Eve slept with the Serpent/Satan, the question is how does this translate to damnable heresy? how does it affect the Christian faith? The matter is as matter for conjecture. Just like many here who choose to read into scripture what scripture didn't say, he too might have seen it in that light. The last I checked, it was William Braham who taught that doctrine and Hagin and the rest, teaching false doctrines themselves, were busy criticizing him. So that his children have followed in his footstep here.

You are the one who cares about Eve and Serpent. Ask him yourself. And he has told you how to ask, open a new thread. It is not a matter that should give you migraine headaches now.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 6:20am On Oct 28, 2014
Sir, yes sir!
Candour:

Hello vooks, pls enough with the insults abeg. It has been traded enough. i'm sure from this point on, we can get our points across without throwing such caustic jabs at each other.

let it rest pls
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by WinsomeX: 6:28am On Oct 28, 2014
nlMediator:

So, that's the appropriate question? Do you recall when somebody asked a similar question on the WOF thread about any instance of Jesus naming the Pharisees whose practices he condemned? Your response then was that since there's nowhere in the Scriptures we're told not to name names, you'd go ahead to do so. You see how that logic works?

The truth is that we can learn from silence and that silence is not necessarily proof. Problem is some of you are inconsistent in adhering to principle. So apply your question to your WOF thread in response to the question posed by that brother and then come back to lecture us.

Mr man give me the scripture that teaches you to command angels and stop vaccilating.

So Jesus didn't names but told some to tell that fox/Herod...

God's people won't name names but John Baptist called the pharisees snakes. Christ rebuked them to their faces in Matthew 23. Paul withstood Peter. Paul enumerated names in his epistles... see your WoF practice of silence in criticizing fellow WoFists has no example in the bible.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by WinsomeX: 6:33am On Oct 28, 2014
nlMediator:

Some conflicts in this life are unnecessary. If only we can learn to stand on principle and not let things like hatred and favoritism motivate or guide us. When the laughter video was posted, I said we should have discipline and stick to the purpose of this thread. The derailing probably would have ended at that point if you had supported me or at least maintained silence. Instead, you added fuel to the fire by accusing me of an ulterior motive. Your comrade joined and both of you're claiming the video has some power to rub us the wrong way.

Another instance of derailing came with another video, with cheers from your camp. Again, we urged focus on the purpose of the thread. But you're not interested. It was in the process of defending that video that the serpent story resurfaced.

The serpent story could have been nipped in the bud and not allowed to derail the thread further, if you had enough backbone to stick to principle. Instead of calling on your friends alleged to have made or witnessed the statement to confirm or deny it in clear terms, you pushed the challenge to others. Is that how we ascertain truth in the church, as opposed to the world? When Peter confronted Ananias and Saphirra, did he leave it to others to prove the charge? If a Christian friend of yours is accused of stealing money from his employer, you call him and he said the employer should prove it instead of telling you he didn't do it, would you take him seriously?

To add insult to injury, you say the Eve-serpent claim is immaterial. Really? People that interpret scripture as saying they can command angels are fraternizing with demons, but those who make such claim are ok? Such a warped sense of priorities! Imagine what your reaction would have been if the doctrine emanated from WOF. That's why it's hard to take some of you critics seriously. Perhaps, you should google that story and know the kind of groups that assert it. Then, we can associate you with them, using your standard that those that have any overlap with an Aladura teaching are themselves part of a demonic group. Remember, it doesn't matter if the overlap or copying is from satan's side and not the other way round. Once you're found to share any topic, we lump you together. Fair enough?

Refer to the post I made to Image above, I have treated your headache there.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by WinsomeX: 6:37am On Oct 28, 2014
Bidam:
No need to even paste the so called link sef...witnesses abound. I am one of them, sisterme who is a branhamite disciple made that thread. Trustman who is silent now is one of them, Lordreed can also testify..since these anti WOF folks are exposing heresies which can cause damage to the BODY OF CHRIST it is very strange that winsomex can water it down to say it has no consequence on salvation. If william branham could pull alot of folks to believe this rank heresies i guess the serpent-eve debacle has a lot to do with interpreting our salvation story- Genesis is the foundation story and if that Foundation is destroyed what can the rigtheous do?

Good. Well spoken.

Explain to us how it destroys your foundation or anyone's for that matter. When you are done, open a thread and let's treat it. If you don't, I am all for derailing this thread further.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2014
WinsomeX:

Good. Well spoken.

Explain to us how it destroys your foundation or anyone's for that matter. When you are done, open a thread and let's treat it. If you don't, I am all for derailing this thread further.
I am busy...i don't have time for threads, i only read and make comments when neccessary.

What were you taught in your foundation class concerning the genesis account?

You are the one attacking the lord spoke to me "rhema" and logos stuffs.

So what are your intepretations of babagnoni "rhema"?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Arguments from silence are notoriously unreliable. In the Gospels, seldom were names named whether for good or evil...the healed lepers, the woman with issue of blood, the Centurion and so forth. So Jesus not naming objects of his rebuke or there being no record of such don't mean much, it does not help WOFers in shielding their goDs

nlMediator:

So, that's the appropriate question? Do you recall when somebody asked a similar question on the WOF thread about any instance of Jesus naming the Pharisees whose practices he condemned?
Your response then was that since there's nowhere in the Scriptures we're told not to name names, you'd go ahead to do so. You see how that logic works?

The truth is that we can learn from silence and that silence is not necessarily proof. Problem is some of you are inconsistent in adhering to principle. So apply your question to your WOF thread in response to the question posed by that brother and then come back to lecture us.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2014
Bidam:
I am busy...i don't have time for threads, i only read and make comments when neccessary.

Here we see 'busy' Bidam attempting to subtly prolong the diversion by introducing another issue - rhema versus logos debate.

He hasn't used his available time for this thread to answer questions on Hagin's book.
A book Gombs and co were so 'thrilled' about.

When he is told to open another thread on other issues he's too busy to do that.
But not too busy to create more diversions.

Let it be noted that those who have taken it upon themselves to shift focus away from the real issues on this thread are the creators and 'sponsors' of this thread themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 28, 2014
trustman:

Here we see 'busy' Bidam attempting to subtly prolong the diversion by introducing another issue - rhema versus logos debate.
Can you say your friend babgnoni didn't say what he said? Let's tackle this issue first and move on...winsomex want it settled once and for all.
He hasn't used his available time for this thread to answer questions on Hagin's book.
A book Gombs and co were so 'thrilled' about.
I would if i have the time, but unfortunately for you i don't. You and seun don't pay my bills or put food on my table. If you think i am running away, then you must be the greatest "jerk" of all seasons, why not click on my "profile" to see the plethora of posts made on this section.
When he is told to open another thread on other issues he's too busy to do that.
But not too busy to create more diversions.

Let it be noted that those who have taken it upon themselves to shift focus away from the real issues on this thread are the creators and 'sponsors' of this thread themselves.
The questions you posed at me came "AFTER" and not "BEFORE" the babagnoni debacle so the onus is on you to clear the "air" so sanity can be restored to the thread, if really you are the good christian you claim...And what part of the "i am busy" statement don't you get? Am i going to win a lottery for all these SMH!
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2014
Hello all, I was doing some digging, to get the old WoF thread back, and guess what I stumbled on!

BabaGnoni, did you at anytime imply the Eve and Snake thing? A straight answer would determine if I should pull out the thread from hectic processes I don't want to go into!

Bidam has a point!
... I am one of them, sisterme who is a branhamite disciple made that thread. Trustman who is silent now is one of them, Lordreed can also testify..

Mba sid the thread was washed away by the tsunami! And he's right, The thread was around April this year! I am beginning to think someone is obviously lying undecided

BabaGnoni, for integrity sake, did you imply such?

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by LordReed(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2014
While I fail to see how the serpent and Eve issue ties into this thread's subject matter, I will say that BabaGnoni did indeed state that the serpent and Eve had sex.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 8:32am On Oct 28, 2014
LordReed:
While I fail to see how the serpent and Eve issue ties into this thread's subject matter,
I will say that BabaGnoni did indeed state that the serpent and Eve had sex.

BabaGnoni:

Yes ooo Bidam, the Lord is my strength.
"Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit," says the LORD Almighty.

Bidam:
The devil also quotes the bible. Ask Jesus when he was tempted in the wilderness. I know a counterfeit masquerading as "angel of light" when i see them.
Good morn. Mr. 'Serpent sleeping with eve heretic'.

I dont know what his fascination or obsession with serpents is all about
It got tied into this thread's subject matter because Bidam always drags it in to all threads he can't handle the heat in
notice the subtle injection in the above, saying good morn and then Mr Serpent etc.
- using underhand and gutter tactics to get an upper hand. SMH
- Always doing this as a last resort to subdue or silence one off a thread
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2014
BabaGnoni:

I dont know what his fascination or obsession with serpents is all about
It got tied into this thread's subject matter because Bidam always drags it in to all threads he can't handle the heat in
notice the subtle injection in the above, saying good morn and then Mr Serpent etc.
- using underhand and gutter tactics to get an upper hand. SMH
- Always doing this as a last restort to subdue or silence one off a thread

Lordreed just indicted you! The picture I put up is pointing fingers at you. Wind is blowing bro, and you know what happens to the fowl... did you or did you not make the eve and snake faux pas?

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2014
Gombs:
Lordreed just indicted you! The picture I put up is pointing fingers at you. Wind is blowing bro, and you know what happens to the fowl... did you or did you not make the eve and snake faux pas?

You're trying to bite off more than you can chew and still bent on dragging this thing on the leg
Stick to your thread or one would say you have an hearing impairment to what LordReed said, saying he fails to see how the serpent and Eve issue ties into this thread's subject matter
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2014
BabaGnoni:

You're trying to bite off more than you can chew and still bent on dragging this thing on the leg
Stick to your thread or one would say you have an hearing impairment to what LordReed said, saying he fails to see how the serpent and Eve issue ties into this thread's subject matter

you did not see this line, right?

it's ok, i can safely conclude you are guilty as charged.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 8:58am On Oct 28, 2014
Bidam:
Can you say your friend babgnoni didn't say what he said? Let's tackle this issue first and move on...winsomex want it settled once and for all.
....... ........ ........
The questions you posed at me came "AFTER" and not "BEFORE" the babagnoni debacle so the onus is on you to clear the "air" so sanity can be restored to the thread, if really you are the good christian you claim...And what part of the "i am busy" statement don't you get? Am i going to win a lottery for all these SMH!

If you are too busy to respond to 'relevant' issues why not simply 'buzz' off.
You're busy yet you want to:
"Let's tackle this issue first and move on..."

You're busy but not so much that you cannot be a 'busybody'

I have raised issues about Hagin's book. Tackle those first.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Gombs:
you did not see this line, right?

it's ok, i can safely conclude you are guilty as charged.
Conclude what you may
- though their intention is to inflict pain, I am remain free of bitterness or regret
at least the thread can move on
and we can wait for the next thread our friends will bring it up in
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Gombs:
Hello all, I was doing some digging, to get the old WoF thread back, and guess what I stumbled on!

BabaGnoni, did you at anytime imply the Eve and Snake thing? A straight answer would determine if I should pull out the thread from hectic processes I don't want to go into!

Bidam has a point!

Mba sid the thread was washed away by the tsunami! And he's right, The thread was around April this year! I am beginning to think someone is obviously lying undecided

One attributes you guys have is that of being mischievous.
You are a bunch of crooks hiding under the umbrella of Christianity.

As far as this thread is concerned you, the originator, had a motive for bringing it up. However, when you saw that it was not quite working out like you thought you have resorted to underhand tactics.

Are these the kind of people bred in CEC?

People who don't think right and lack integrity?
Maybe if Seun is looking for those responsible for crashing his site he doesn't have to look far.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 28, 2014
trustman:

If you are too busy to respond to 'relevant' issues why not simply 'buzz' off.
You're busy yet you want to:
"Let's tackle this issue first and move on..."

You're busy but not so much that you cannot be a 'busybody'

I have raised issues about Hagin's book. Tackle those first.
Ofcos i understand you don't want to be a SNITCH. If you are afraid of babagnoni say so, so we could cast out the spirit of fear in you.

@Lordreed, thanks for bailing me out.

@gombs no mind these folks jare, i no get their time.

Trustman as usual you have proved the bible right that "woe is he that trust man.

Now all you have to do is tell your ally winsomeX to tender an unreserved apology for calling it "bidam's invention" before i could treat your anomalies you call a question.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2014
There certainly were a discussion about Eve and the serpent and BabaGnoni participated in it a few months ago. It helps if he can simply confirm of denied that he ever claimed or agreed to claims that Eve had sex with the serpent.

I have noticed a hesitation to admit publicly beliefs we hold to privately out of the fear of being castigated. mbaemeka attempted to blackmail me by reminding me that I once said that Christ ascended ONCE and that the double ascension theory is pure trash. He failed because I have no apologies for stating that. The same negro claimed that WITHOUT his consent Jesus would not take him home meaning he has the keys to his immortality in his consent cheesy.

WOFers are at pains to dissect the strange devilish laughter videos starring Hagin, theyd rather trade insults than justify these things yet they believe in them. I noted the same dithering over Firstfruits. They will go as far as misrepresenting Hagin's position on the matter. Still, they opt to be incoherent with regard to commanding Angels teaching and refuse to be drawn into discussions on the subject.

So, to all participating in this thread, can we have some minimal honesty in confessing our beliefs or we abandon them all together? What's the point of clinging to embarrassing indefensible stuff? That's cowardice
Gombs:

Bidam has a point!

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by WinsomeX: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Bidam:

When you have the time open the thread or continue to hiss around like a snake spewing out unfounded allegations.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2014
Bidam:
Ofcos i understand you don't want to be a SNITCH. If you are afraid of babagnoni say so, so we could cast out the spirit of fear in you.

Trustman as usual you have proved the bible right that "woe is he that trust man.

Now all you have to do is tell your ally winsomeX to tender an unreserved apology for calling it "bidam's invention" before i could treat your anomalies you call a question.

You are again behaving true to type.
I was referring to you but you are trying to shift attention to some other thing.
If you want to talk to others go to their posts.

You claim you are busy, yet you're still 'available' making posts. What do call that? Give it a name yourself.

If you want to be constructive post on issues the thread is on or 'buzz' off.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2014
trustman:

One attributes you guys have is that of being mischievous.
You are a bunch of crooks hiding under the umbrella of Christianity.

As far as this thread is concerned you, the originator, had a motive for bringing it up. However, when you saw that it was not quite working out like you thought you have resorted to underhand tactics.

Are these the kind of people bred in CEC?

People who don't think right and lack integrity?
Maybe if Seun is looking for those responsible for crashing his site he doesn't have to look far.

Save you thrash for the gullible! Lordreed has cleared the air, but in desperate attempt to keep your ally away from further downward trend into the pit of dishonesty and deception, you refuse to call a spade a spade, but rather you chose to make your rectum jealous of your mouth (or in this case fingers) in spitting crap!

Bunch of hypocrites, you can't call him what he is, but want to stick to the thread now shey? Shey I should stick to the thresd now right? Your band of misfits won't see the picture and Lordreed's post, but want to see the book now shey? If you don't like where the thread is now, better get out! Boy! If I were close to you, I'd have sent you to the ICU in seconds!

Now, we crashed the site shey? That's the most moronic post I've seen all these years! How I wish Seun could get those months back, we'd see who would want to crash the site.

Note: if anyone or group of persons no longer like the thread, they should shut up or hit the unfollow button.

BabaGnoni, you are a nice fellow, but you just joined the band in the sewers or Nairaland, where lies, dishonesty and deception are at its finest.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2014
WinsomeX:

When you have the time open the thread or continue to hiss around like a snake spewing out unfounded allegations.
You are the ones that derailed this thread to start with not me. It was because of the derailment i said to babagnoni he was vomitting bile, only for him to turn round and call me "pharisee" and i know it wasn't unconnected to your busybody gbegborun and gbefila attitude you spread all over nairaland that i call Jesus a pharisee. Unlike babagnoni who is jittery here, i never denied such claims, even though it was littered by you and your cohorts all over threads that wasn't connected to that topic of discuss.

I only served your friend his pill which he couldn't swallow. If you and him have finished "whinning like puppies" you could tender your apologies. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Bidam:

Bro, no mind them. See folks trying to side step plain facts. If I had the topic of that thread, I'd have gotten it from Google cache, but now, getting it concisely would be a lot more harder, but possible. It's like looking for a needle in a hay sack, possible but hectic.

Apology ke? You go wait tire . Heheheheheh grin

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by WinsomeX: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2014
Bidam will have me apologize for calling his accusations his "inventions". Bidam, I apologize for calling it your invention. However since we do not have the quote where BBG made the alleged statement, I say this that though the accusation cannot be called an invention exactly, it is remains unverifiable and an allegation BC there is no quote on nl like that with BBG name on it.

Now, let me let us into this. I listened to a minister teach about Noah and that son of his that saw his unclothedness. The minister proved from that scripture that his son actually abused him sexually. Now some may believe this or they may choose not to; whichever way it is a theological point that has no relevance to the Christian life. That's the way I see the Eve had sex with serpent doctrine.

DrummaBoy, trustman and BabaGnoni, on the other hand, have so far on the WoF thread, discussed 16 damnable heresies in both doctrine and practices of the Word of Faith. Assuming for a second that BBG actually believes this doctrine of Eve had sex with a Serpent, that will make the scores 16 to 1, heading to 20 to 1. Even the 1 is unfounded, unverifiable, unrelated to the Christian stand in life or death and it's hopelessly baseless.

It is left to Bidam, Image123, mbaemeka, Gombs, and nlmediator to open a new thread and discuss the matter like responsible people would. An example has been set by the trio I listed above and the three of them have set out to discuss 20 reasons why the WoF doctrine is false. It will be the height of irresponsibility and sheer laziness if one or some of the five aforementioned WoF symphatizers cannot make out time to discuss a doctrine they feel is worth mentioning all the time, especially when they are under the heat.

I do not believe Eve slept with a serpent. If BBG believes it, I would love to hear his views on a separate thread. If he is wrong, its our duty to point it out to him like he does with WoF and I trust that he will repeal the doctrine.

If however any of the noise makers about Eve having sex with a Serpent are not man enough to open a separate thread to discuss it civilly with BBG by the end of today, I will open that thread at 9am tomorrow to begin a Q and A with BBG on the said doctrine. I will moderate the thread and God help any WoF symphatiser come there and spew any rubbish out and you will see me at my best.

EOD.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by LambanoPeace: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2014
See them wanting to discuss the book now! grin grin grin

Mad men with Internet access! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew.

Someone surely cannot deny he said the Snake thing, yet his minion, who doesn't want to snitch is here having verbal diarrhoea. #Shameless.

Gombs, calm down o! No send anyone to ICU o! grin

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2014
Gombs:
Bro, no mind them. See folks trying to side step plain facts.
If I had the topic of that thread, I'd have gotten it from Google cache, but now, getting it concisely would be a lot more harder, but possible.
It's like looking for a needle in a hay sack, possible but hectic.

Apology ke? You go wait tire . Heheheheheh grin

Gombs:
Save you thrash for the gullible! Lordreed has cleared the air, but in desperate attempt to keep your ally away from further downward trend into the pit of dishonesty and deception, you refuse to call a spade a spade, but rather you chose to make your rectum jealous of your mouth (or in this case fingers) in spitting crap!

Bunch of hypocrites, you can't call him what he is, but want to stick to the thread now shey? Shey I should stick to the thresd now right? Your band of misfits won't see the picture and Lordreed's post, but want to see the book now shey? If you don't like where the thread is now, better get out! Boy! If I were close to you, I'd have sent you to the ICU in seconds!

Now, we crashed the site shey? That's the most moronic post I've seen all these years! How I wish Seun could get those months back, we'd see who would want to crash the site.

Note: if anyone or group of persons no longer like the thread, they should shut up or hit the unfollow button.

BabaGnoni, you are a nice fellow, but you just joined the band in the sewers or Nairaland, where lies, dishonesty and deception are at its finest.

You my dear friend, say you're not interested in Eve and serpent tales by moonlight
but then, you're setting up a "guilty as charged" kangaroo court forming Caiaphas and Pilate rolled in to one.

Any material I posted on this thread were all related to Hagin and his prosperity doctrine.

I have warned you Gombs, severally and/or many times, not to drag this serpent issue any further, as I never introduced it on this thread
Let sleeping dogs lie, you no wan gree.
Leave this matter alone before it gets uglier, causing more trouble for your darling "Baba" and thread

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nlMediator: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2014
vooks:
BabaGnoni was sarcastic in the only thread that was ever produced by another dumbo Gombs.
Burden of proof remains with the one making a claim so Trustman or whoever silence is no proof of nothing. Logic 101. I have been called Shndemidemi here by Gombs and I felt like I could not dignify his low IQ by refuting or agreeing with him. Silence means a lot more than guilt sir!

When it comes to real character issues, silence is proof of wrongdoing. Even the law that places the burden of proof on the person making the allegation provides that one is liable in some situations when they keep silent, e.g. When they should disaffirm.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2014
vooks:
Image123,
Pardon my intrusion but do you have a specific reason for not doing Firstfruits?
At my church, this is seldom preached and am talking of 10 straight years and I don't recall anything like Firstfruits. On personal level, I have interacted with a few friends who give their first salary as Firstfruits. Am hearing it here on NL of January Salary being Firstfruits. For me, whenever I get extra income I raise my normal offering.

No major reason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (103) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.