Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

How much can you sell Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How much can you sell Nigeria (1055 Views)

Do You Sell Or Buy Online Or Offline? This Is For You!! / Do You Sell Or Buy Online Or Offline? This Is For You!!!! / Would You Sell Your Property For The Education Of Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How much can you sell Nigeria by bonesofdavid: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
grin undecidedBe very honest can you sell this country if you can? Judas sold Jesus for our own good too remember
Re: How much can you sell Nigeria by olu77(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Haba! shocked. Calm down and give more details. What exactly went wrong.
Re: How much can you sell Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
bonesofdavid:
My wife bullys me and any time we have issues she will go back to the past issues and start from there, and its awaysl centered on my mother who is even currenty in hospital suffering from stroke,the marriage is not safe anymore for me

bonesofdavid:

Bros I am goin thru the same thing I met my wife in 1993 and we officially married in 2005 I wish I nver met her,she is such a bully may be cos she earns more than me
Re: How much can you sell Nigeria by corisande: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
smh
Re: How much can you sell Nigeria by Ebuka478(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
Funny man @my wife bullys me. Reminds me of jude n efe

1 Like

Re: How much can you sell Nigeria by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
cry
Re: How much can you sell Nigeria by sexybash(f): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bully ke
If she bully you then take her by the horn
Shikena
Re: How much can you sell Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Your wife bully you? Hehehehehe!
Your own don finish

grin

2 Likes

Re: How much can you sell Nigeria by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
^^^^ She's a bully too. She finds it Funny. embarassed

1 Like

Re: How much can you sell Nigeria by chayooh(f): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
The story isn't complete. Why does she "bully" you? Are you cheating on her and being financially responsible? Are you showing her that she comes first in your life? No woman who gets married to a man wants to feel like number two. With regards to your mum in the hospital, do u still give your wife attention? Or has your mum's illness become the be - all and end - all of your marriage? If you want your wife to love your mother and care for her unreservedly, love her and care for her unreservedly. She will know that your mum - I'll or healthy is no competition of hers. My two cents!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Recognize A Potential Wife Abuser: 20 Traits / Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith / Zambian Woman Gives Birth To Brazilian Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.