Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Sales Rep And Secretary Job At Deut 8:18 Powerline - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Rep And Secretary Job At Deut 8:18 Powerline (989 Views)

New VACANCIES For: Customer Care, Store-keeper, Sales Rep and Cashier / Sale Personnel/marketer Urgently Needed And Secretary / Difference Between Marketing Exec, Sales Rep, And Health/Medical Rep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Rep And Secretary Job At Deut 8:18 Powerline by dotchild: 3:01am On Oct 20, 2014
A fast growing Christian Club, Deut 8:18 Powerline is recruiting 30 Sales Representative to cover the south west of Nigeria.
Interested candidate should forward their resume to deut818club@gmail.com and must be at least a free member to our site at www.dotunfamuti.com.ng, please note, a highly considerations would be for our VIP members.

Monthly Salary ranging from #50k to #100k.
Plus a monthly bonus for hardworking staff.
Re: Sales Rep And Secretary Job At Deut 8:18 Powerline by cosm: 3:09am On Oct 20, 2014
A company in Lekki phase 1 is looking for competent Science teachers. They must be science graduate and not more than 26 years old. Send CV to drcosmicmadscience@gmail.com or call 08091311961.
Re: Sales Rep And Secretary Job At Deut 8:18 Powerline by dotchild: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2014
Another #55,000 was paid out to some of our VIP members yesterday. Today is another day!
I tell u we are REAL! Join us NOW if u cares. U can never be broke again! www.dotunfamuti.com.ng
Re: Sales Rep And Secretary Job At Deut 8:18 Powerline by dotchild: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2014
READ THE TESTIMONY OF SOME OF OUR VIP MEMBERS!

1. "Deut 8:18 Powerline is the best program of its kind. I have been in several similar programs resulting in LOSS. I have already received more cash payments from Deut 8:18 Powerline than in all the others combined." From VIP Tunbosun.

2. "I never thought making money online can be this easy and fast as described by the founder of this program.
Imagine sleeping and waking up and money waiting for me to withdraw.
Amazingly, I join few days ago and already making unlimited cash by inviting just 2 friends to my network...
Kudos to brain behind this. I cant' wait to make more money, so if you are reading this my testimony and have not join this great, simple program, do so by clicking my link below." From VIP Tosin

3. " This program has been a god-sent to me, and this guys are doing what they professed! At the moment I have earned up to N35,000 and am still earning, my powerline is growing with speed, it's much fun to me!" From VIP Yetty.

We receive more than 10 testimonies weekly through SMS, word of mouth and so on.
Someone told me we are doing great and asked me if we are not going to disappear later on!

Friends we have come to STAY as long as internet exists. And many more organisations are already eager to support us. So we are not limited!
Above all the FEAR of GOD is the foundation of our business.
Join Us today and be part of the MOVEMENT for a PROFITABLE online business.
http://dotunfamuti.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

IT Staff Needed / Two Drivers Needed For Immediate Employment At Dolphin Estate. SALARY-45,000 / Earn Up To N5,000 Per Day - ASSURE Educational Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.