Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Wizkid Says "Jaiye Jaiye Is The Most Challenging Song I've Ever Composed" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Says "Jaiye Jaiye Is The Most Challenging Song I've Ever Composed" (1296 Views)

Photos: Yoruba Actress, Jaiye Kuti Announced As LASPOTECH Ambassador / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin 11 After / See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Says "Jaiye Jaiye Is The Most Challenging Song I've Ever Composed" by Feranmicharles(m): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2014
I
must commend Wizkid for weathering the storm
coming from all angles quite well.
The Nigeria’s Afro pop star, Wizkid has revealed
the song he considers most difficult of those he
has written since he started singing at the age of
While speaking in an interview, the Star Boy boss
was asked which is the most challenging song he
has ever written yet and he replied: ‘I would say,
when I made Jaiye Jiaye, I was confused,
(wondering) if people were ready to accept the
song.’ ‘I needed something to make it really
special, because the song was pretty much special
to me, so when I called Femi Kuti, he told me he
was going to do it, I was shocked, we recorded it
on different occasions just to make sure he wasn’t
disappointed.’ ‘Jaiye Jaiye was a challenging song.’
Wizkid, who is on his way out of Empire Mates
Entertainment, the record label that nurtured
him to fame, is currently one of Nigeria’s biggest
music stars.

Sauce:http://www.informationng.com/?p=249968
Re: Wizkid Says "Jaiye Jaiye Is The Most Challenging Song I've Ever Composed" by davdandam(m): 8:03am On Oct 20, 2014
And his most sensible. ...my personal favorite.
Re: Wizkid Says "Jaiye Jaiye Is The Most Challenging Song I've Ever Composed" by YungwizzzyChina: 8:26am On Oct 20, 2014
kkk
Re: Wizkid Says "Jaiye Jaiye Is The Most Challenging Song I've Ever Composed" by philantoxx(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2014
yes..d only song he didnt scream oh baby all tru.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Says "Jaiye Jaiye Is The Most Challenging Song I've Ever Composed" by Feranmicharles(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2014
davdandam:
smiles... Yeah the song is good

Its like the haters of WIZ have not join this trend,cos all d comments are good ones. Haters u r highly welcome
Re: Wizkid Says "Jaiye Jaiye Is The Most Challenging Song I've Ever Composed" by Feranmicharles(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2014
philantoxx:
yes..d only song he didnt scream oh baby all tru.
don't let me hear...
Re: Wizkid Says "Jaiye Jaiye Is The Most Challenging Song I've Ever Composed" by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2014
X[b][/b]
Feranmicharles:
I
must commend Wizkid for weathering the storm
coming from all angles quite well.
The Nigeria’s Afro pop star, Wizkid has revealed
the song he considers most difficult of those he
has written since he started singing at the age of
While speaking in an interview, the Star Boy boss
was asked which is the most challenging song he
has ever written yet and he replied: ‘I would say,
when I made Jaiye Jiaye, I was confused,
(wondering) if people were ready to accept the
song.’ ‘I needed something to make it really
special, because the song was pretty much special
to me, so when I called Femi Kuti, he told me he
was going to do it, I was shocked, we recorded it
on different occasions just to make sure he wasn’t
disappointed.’ ‘Jaiye Jaiye was a challenging song.’
Wizkid, who is on his way out of Empire Mates
Entertainment, the record label that nurtured
him to fame, is currently one of Nigeria’s biggest
music stars.

Sauce:http://www.informationng.com/?p=249968
Re: Wizkid Says "Jaiye Jaiye Is The Most Challenging Song I've Ever Composed" by Feranmicharles(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2014
chimoz:
X[b][/b]
meaning?
Re: Wizkid Says "Jaiye Jaiye Is The Most Challenging Song I've Ever Composed" by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2014
davdandam:

Me too.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Says "Jaiye Jaiye Is The Most Challenging Song I've Ever Composed" by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2014
Feranmicharles:
meaning?
I hate mynd44
Re: Wizkid Says "Jaiye Jaiye Is The Most Challenging Song I've Ever Composed" by Aikon: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2014
Why e nor go dey challenging. The lil touch of a veteran made you leave your comfort zone of rubbish singing for a better one abi.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Says "Jaiye Jaiye Is The Most Challenging Song I've Ever Composed" by Feranmicharles(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Aikon:
Why e nor go challenging. The lil touch of a veteran made you leave you comfort zone of rubbish singing for a better one abi.
can u say that again?
Re: Wizkid Says "Jaiye Jaiye Is The Most Challenging Song I've Ever Composed" by mooremedia: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
I also facebook
__Moore Media___

(1) (Reply)

My Lesbian Story— Yvonne Nelson / Kim And Kanye Nude Photoshoot 18+ / Photos: Patoranking Dresses Up In School Uniform For Star Lagos Countdown 2014‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.