Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,060 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Skelewu By Davido Played At Half Time Of Atletico Madridvs Espanyol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skelewu By Davido Played At Half Time Of Atletico Madridvs Espanyol (652 Views)

Hard Times For Singer May D, Abandoned By Davido / Davido's Song 'skelewu' Played At Half Time During A Spanish League Match! / President Jonathan Dances Skelewu By Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skelewu By Davido Played At Half Time Of Atletico Madridvs Espanyol by xray2: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2014
I had to max the volume of my TV to be sure of what I was
hearing... The feeling was great for me
You can watch the beginning of the second half of the
match on YouTube or replay on supersport to confirm...or
just type it in google...is all over the internet...sure as
heaven

(1) (Reply)

Beats By Dre Now Competes With Legendury Beatz In Nigeria / Pics: Oritsefemi & D'banj Hit LA To Shoot Double Wahala Rmx Video / Rihanna Poses Unclad In New Esquire Shoot[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.