Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page (1849 Views)

How To Get Away With Murder Season 2E1 Download Link / How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2014
Welcome to the official thread of How to get away with Murder.
Calling all fans. Let's talk about it as the show continues: your favourite character, scenes, quotes, etc
This show is damn good, if you not following it you definitely missing out.
Re: How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2014
Pics

Re: How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page by aceTS: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
thanks for the heads up. nice show.it has everything.I watched only the first episode n im hooked. another excellent show from Shonda Rhymes.
Re: How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
epic show. Connor Walsh is gross tho
Re: How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Just saw episode 4, watching Annalise removing her wig and makeup, with no one's here to sleep by naughty boy ft bastille playing in the background was whoa
Re: How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2014
@kellypsheffield you should sleep with one eye open if they only tvshows your wife watches are Scandal, Revenge and How to get away with murder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page by ammyluv2002(f): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
OMG!!!! I love this show.........very interesting
Re: How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
Love the cast, nice show,can't waitfor episode 5
Re: How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page by will007: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2014
Love the series....WES GIBBINs got a funny neck
Re: How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page by dwoodson: 4:51am On Oct 02, 2015
Hey Guys,

I've been told that I look like a younger Viola Davis sooooo much that I decided to do something about it. Check out my 5 min fan fiction short that explores the beginning of Annalise & Sam Keating.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrpoGDEk46g

Re: How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page by kkkossy(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2015
each episode is saturated with suspense. I am really digging this series. Analies keating is good. I just finished seeing S2 E2. I just hope wes gibbins didn't shot annalies or the other attorney. My guess is conner walsh he was so bent on saving annalies in her pool of blood.

Mrs annalies keating really taught them well now they all have to get away with every murder. I wonder why acher milstone is not part of the murder plot this time. I can't wait for episode 3
Re: How To Get Away With Murder Fan Page by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oh the new season is back! Great!

I binged on season 1.

Lets see how they get out of this new twist.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Suggestions On Series Or Movies With Erotic Scenes! / Nollywood Actress Tina Amuziam | Speaks On Sleeping On Set With A Dog / What Are Your Top 5 Movies Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.