Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

How Did U Get To Know About Nairaland ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did U Get To Know About Nairaland ? (355 Views)

How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? / Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. / How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did U Get To Know About Nairaland ? by naijarates(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2014
I know nairaland has a lot of members, but will like to know how u got to know about the site before joining. As for me, it was my boss at the link on my signature who is a Nairaland addict that introduced me to the site, since then I have become addicted to.

How did u get here?
Re: How Did U Get To Know About Nairaland ? by wheesin(m): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2014
when i was jobless

1 Like

Re: How Did U Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Spicylate(f): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2014
each time my cousin visits, he's always like "this guy dey mad. how can he say that." and i will be like who? what? where? and he will respond " no worry na all this nairaland fellows" so i googled it up and registered.
Re: How Did U Get To Know About Nairaland ? by Chanchit: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2014
'twas through google, can't remember what I was searching for then.
You knw 80% of anything(on Nigeria o) searched from google would bring you 1or2 nairaland link.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abduct More 40 Women In Fresh Attack / Follow The Weekly Series; #CBS / My Left Palm Took My Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.