Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

How To Copy Videos From Sony Xperia Z3 Compact To Iphone 6 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Copy Videos From Sony Xperia Z3 Compact To Iphone 6 Plus (834 Views)

I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / MY* Blackberry Z3 Review / How Can I Transfer Contact Details From Sony Ericcson Sgh-d500e To Blackberry 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Copy Videos From Sony Xperia Z3 Compact To Iphone 6 Plus by QuentinPark: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2014
Get an iPhone,like iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus, and now need to transfer videos or movies from Sony Xperia to iPhone? It's not as difficult as you think. Here is a video which helps to transfer videos from Sony Xperia Z3 Compact to iPhone 6 Plus effortlessly.

Video Guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XB4K5gB2no

One Click Phone to Phone Transfer
Help you Transfer contacts, text messages, photos, calendar, music and video from old iPhone, Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony, Nokia and BlackBerry to your New iPhone 6 & 6 Plus - in just one-click!

http://www.foriphone6.org/phonetransfer.png
Re: How To Copy Videos From Sony Xperia Z3 Compact To Iphone 6 Plus by vemder1: 9:04am On May 01, 2015
Mobile Transfer - Your ideal Transfer & Managment tool for iPhone iPad and iPod

Backup and Restore LaterJust have one phone in your hand? It doesn't matter. You can backup your phone to the PC first and then restore to any other supported phone whenever you want.

Keep Phone Data SecuredYou can easily backup the data on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phone, or Nokia (Symbian) phone to the PC, keeping all the important data safe and secured.
how to transfer data from android to iPhone
Retrieve Phone Backup for iPhone/Android PhoneDitch your old phone for iPhone or Android phone? Now, this tool lets you retrieve backups created by MobileGo, Samsung Kies (3) and BlackBerry? Desktop Suite, and transfer contacts, messages, etc. to iPhone and Android phone.
how to transfer contacts from android to iPhone

Transfer iTunes to Any Supported DeviceYou can transfer songs and playlists from iTunes to an Android phone, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Besides, you can also retrieve iTunes Backup and transfer contacts, text messages, photos, video, etc. to any supported mobile device.

Read more from: how to transfer photos from android to iOS

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 Screen / Slightly Used Nokia Lumia 930 Windows Phone For Sale @65k (price Negotiable) / Merits And Demerits Of Rooting Ones Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.