Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? - Forum Games (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? (19426 Views)

(RIDDLES) Can You Solve These 11 Famous Murder Riddles? / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can / Riddles Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2006
He has married many women, but has never been married. Who is he?

If two's company and three's a crowd, what are four and five?

If you were in a dark room with a candle, a woodstove, a match and a gas lamp which do you light first?

Is an old hundred dollar bill better than a new one?

What can pass before the sun without making a shadow?

Goodluck guys cheesy
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2006
third: will light the match
fourth: as good as a new one
fifth: air
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2006
first: a Preacher
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2006
second: nine
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2006
@Rhytham
Good work but fourth and fifth is wrong.
Try again.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2006
hmmmm

but reg. fifth: air/wind don't have shadows its only clouds that have

anyways will think again
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Angeljay(f): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2006
Hey Dojo, this one ehn,
truth is, i'm not good at answering riddles.
but i could post.
this goes to Alexos:
what is the difference between a lift that goes to the basement and one that goes up?
i know it s simple - winkhonestly it s the kind of riddle i like
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2006
lol now got answer for your fourth rifddle: the old 100$ is 99$ more valuable than new ONE

but fifth i am still stick to my old answer: Wind
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 9:26am On Aug 17, 2006
@Rhytham
You're too good. The fifth answer is simply Earth. cheesy

More riddles and puzzles please.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2006
Dojo, my riddle is still unsolved, why don't you try that. smiley and meanwhile post a new one for me wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by shantell(f): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2006
here's dis one kinda tricky
What is it that you can take away the whole and still have some left; and that you can take away some and still have the whole left?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2006
thats too cheap, post something harder,

wholesome
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2006
Here is some riddles, since no one wants to post more, @rhytham, can u sove the riddle for us pls

What question can you never answer?

How do you make "one" disappear?

What is it that you ought to keep after you have given it to someone else?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by shantell(f): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2006
hey alex are u still online?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2006
Hi, GM

b) add 'g' to it and its gone

c) your words (Dojo has already asked this one wink )

and regarding a) i really can't think of any such question sad
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2006
@Alexos
What question can you never answer?

The question:
"Are you asleep?"
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2006
Wrong Dojo wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2006
Besides i can answer that,

Dojo: Are you asleep?
Alexos: No, I am not. grin cheesy
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2006
can it be:

what is the opposite for ever?

(just playing around with words)
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2006
@Alexos
I hate to admit it but I don't know the answer to this. sad cheesy
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2006
Before Alexos solve his riddle or Rhytham, let's try and solve these from me, myself and I.

Why is it against the law for a man living in North Carolina to be buried in South Carolina?

Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?

The peacock is a bird that does not lay eggs. How do they get baby peacocks?

Which is heavier: a pound of gold or a pound of feathers?

What in an automobile engine serves no purpose but without it the engine does not work?

What happened in 1961 and will not happen again until 6009?

And the very popular one:

What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Goodluck.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2006
1) cause is against law to bury a living person

2) stop imagining (if u feel imagination can kill you)

3) as cock can't lay eggs, but we still get chickens, peahen lays the egg

4) both are equal

5)

6) reads same upside down

7) chicken, do u have doubt?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2006
4. The feathers are heavier because it's measured in 16 ounce Avoirdupois pounds while Gold
is measured in 12 ounce Troy pounds.

5. Noise

7. You're wrong so, keep on trying!
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2006
shocked hmmmm
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2006
Why art thou suprised? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2006
I think I missed that, some more pls Dojowink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2006
surprised coz of the 4th riddle, nvr thought of that solution man
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by shantell(f): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2006
try dis one tongue
Sometimes I am white, sometimes am black and sometimes am both, what am I?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2006
black board
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2006
I turn around once.
What is out will not get in.
I turn around again.
What is in will not get out.
What am I?

What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

You heard me before,
Yet you hear me again.
Then I die, 'Til you call me again
What am I?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2006
The answer to the third is ECHO.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2006
The second is a RIVER

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? / A-c-r-o-n-y-m Game / God Of War [ghost Of Sparta] Ppsspp Highly Compressed In 200mb For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.