Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,101 members, 7,953,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Are You Based In Abuja & Want To Master Public Speaking? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Based In Abuja & Want To Master Public Speaking? (515 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Is Speaking On RAYPOWER Now / 10 Business Etiquette Rules You Didn't Know You Need To Master! / Public Speaking By You And Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Based In Abuja & Want To Master Public Speaking? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2014
After 6 years of Public Speaking and studying the art, I've distilled how to learn this into 3 easy steps and I'm currently working on a book to publicize this. Public Speaking has been here for AGES and is never gonna be extinct. But instead of getting easier to learn, it's gotten complicated. From Rapport to Voice Projection to Stage Work amidst other concepts, the beginner stands more confused than before. That s why I ve broken this down to just 3 steps and I need volunteers to try this system as case studies for the book. If you're based in Abuja or if you prefer to call from anywhere in Nigeria, I'm offering to coach you for free to increase your speaking power almost overnight. The only catch is that I'll ask your permissn for ur case study in my book. The worse you are at Public Speaking, the better. I like seeing miracles happen. People charge hundreds of thousands for this coaching. I'm offering you a free trial. Call me, my phone number is 08185880605 . Just 5 people. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Are You Based In Abuja & Want To Master Public Speaking? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks for the calls so far. If you can't reach me at anytime, I might be busy. Just send an SMS and I ll call you when I can

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Loan / How Much Can You Make With Good Information And N3,000 Monthly? Check This Out!! / Creating Business Opportunities For Many People In Vietnam Workforce Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.