Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Vsat Isp In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Vsat Isp In Nigeria (497 Views)

Vsat Installations and Control Your Network With Very Cheap Linux Hotspot Server / Vsat Installations and Wireless/wired Hotspot Service Free Demo / Best ISP In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vsat Isp In Nigeria by sirrinky: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
I'm kind of in a. Fix right now,and any suggestion would be appreciated. I have a client who intends to network their office and hook up to the internet.The problem is choosing the right connection for the business.I have thought about it and come to pick VSAT as the viable option,since the PCs are about 50.So pls who can help with good VSAT companies with strong coverage in Edo state.

(1) (Reply)

Set-up Your Cafe,office And Co-operate With Affordable Price On 08034033182. / H.N.D: Descrimination Bill Pass Second Reading In Senate / How Do I Revert Youtube Interface/layout On My Opera Min?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.