Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Video Of Dublin City - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of Dublin City (929 Views)

Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Dublin City by dotcomnamename: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
Here is a video of Dublin the heart and capital city of Republic of Ireland grin

A beautiful small city! kiss cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhBACiTRt-k
Re: Video Of Dublin City by Vicjustice: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
Seeing these things in this video makes me glad that i am in Ireland as seeing them regularly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dublin City by pansophist(m): 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
How about the economy now?
Re: Video Of Dublin City by dotcomnamename: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
pansophist:
How about the economy now?

Pansophist, the economy is gradually recovering from the recession. Infarct the new budget say it all. I remember sometimes in 2004 when BBC publish Ireland named Best Country, best place to live in the world, according to a "quality of life" assessment by Economist magazine. If you have the right paper and if you are content with what you have you will live a comfortable life in Ireland. I love this country so much i don't know why grin
Re: Video Of Dublin City by pansophist(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
dotcomnamename:

Pansophist, the economy is gradually recovering from the recession. Infarct the new budget say it all. I remember sometimes in 2004 when BBC publish Ireland named Best Country, best place to live in the world, according to a "quality of life" assessment by Economist magazine. If you have the right paper and if you are content with what you have you will live a comfortable life in Ireland. I love this country so much i don't know why grin

Na make all of us de move go Ireland be that. I hope Ireland get the resources to take care of all my kinsmen grin
Re: Video Of Dublin City by dotcomnamename: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
pansophist:

Na make all of us de move go Ireland be that. I hope Ireland get the resources to take care of all my kinsmen grin

Come now, we go welcome you with Irish breakfast grin

(1) (Reply)

Help On Traveling Financial Documents / Woman Called ISIS Banned From Flying. / 6 Bad Habits That Could Get You Kicked Off A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.