Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Am A True Christian But It Not Easy Staying Without Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am A True Christian But It Not Easy Staying Without Sex (876 Views)

Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free / Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu / "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am A True Christian But It Not Easy Staying Without Sex by marian05m(f): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
He is a young man who is in the limelight and he wishes to stay "intact" until he finds a woman he loves before zipping down, but Uti Nwachukwu has confessed that being a Christian hasn't stopped him from doing things with ladies because, according to him, it's not easy to hold body. *lols*

In a chat with Vanguard, Uti said he is a true Christian, but he is also human:
“Of course, I am born again, I found Christ in 2006, I have always believed in Christ. But I must tell you I am not still perfect, he told the reporter. 
“Being born again, means accepting Christ as your Lord and personal saviour. He didn’t come to the world for the righteous, Christ came for the imperfect ones like me and you. 
"I genuinely want to change, Christ is right there soliciting and interceding for me, because he is the way, the truth and the life. People fail to see that it is we, the imperfect, that Christ came for. I am extremely imperfect...

"I am not the stereotypical type of born again, I am the type that is aware of the love and grace.”

When asked what he meant by being imperfect, Uti said; “Personally, I would not want to have s*x before marriage but sometimes you fall and when you fall, you repent and beg God for forgiveness; it’s not easy."

Re: Am A True Christian But It Not Easy Staying Without Sex by Aikon: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
He has been born again since 2006. Before he left for BigBrotherAfrica

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Becomes The Highest-earning Entertainer Under The Age Of 30 [FORBE / SO SAD! Chidinma To Bury Late Dad In January 2015 / South Africa's Top TV Presenter Dies In A Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.