Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

A Message To The Just Concluded Batch C Corpers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Message To The Just Concluded Batch C Corpers (455 Views)

Results From The Just Concluded Unizik SUG Election / Uni-abuja Just Concluded Sug Election / Do You Have A Low Score In The Just Concluded Utme..this Is A MUST Read For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To The Just Concluded Batch C Corpers by chrisxxx(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
You are already in the job market. Some smart guys would want to 'catch you young'. This statement you may not understand. You would start to receive unsolicited calls from unknown callers. They would call your name and tell you they served together with you. They would tell you to submit your CV because there is an opening in one of these oil companies. You would be carried away because they called your name including your surname to oblige with their request. They may even ask you to make payment before they would consider you for employment. Please do not fall for this, they got your details from your batch year book. Thanks.
I wish you goodluck in your genuine job search.

(1) (Reply)

Senates To End Hnd/degree Dichotomy / Unilorin Remedial / Should I Go For Agric. Tech Or Maths&stats? Pls I Need Advice Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.