Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Proven Facts That JESUS Is Not A Son But A Servant Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proven Facts That JESUS Is Not A Son But A Servant Of God (966 Views)

TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! / Man Of God Or Servant Of God? / Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proven Facts That JESUS Is Not A Son But A Servant Of God by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
A muslim friend posted this on facebook.. Genuine Christians and Muslims should say something about this..Please no insults!

#Dont_Get_It_Wrong
CARRY YOUR BIBLE AND SEE
REASONS WHY JESUS CAN'T
NEITHER BE GOD NOR SON OF
GOD

1. Jesus is not all knowing.
But God is all knowing
(matt.24:36)

2. Jesus said he is not God. (John
17:3)

3. God never got tired, but
jesus got tired and sat down to
rest. (john 4:6)

4. Jesus is the son of man.
(matt. 8:20) while OT tells us not
to trust the son of man.
(psalms14:6 )

5. Jesus was GIVEN power and
authority, he did not own
them. (john13:3 john7:16)

6. Jesus was sent only to a
specific nation, not to mankind
(matt.15:24)

7. Jesus denied being good in
the sense that God is good.
(matt.19:1 6-17)

8. Jesus worshiped God
(Matt.26:36-44)

9.God has no beginning & no
end, jesus was born and he
will die.

10. God is explicit & claimed to
be God in the bible, Jesus never
said IM GOD or WORSHIP ME.

11. No one has ever seen God
at anytime, but Jesus was seen
as human (John1:18, john
5:37)

12. God does not need to eat, to
sleep, to drink, to
pray....Jesus was not self
sufficient.

13. Jesus said, "God is great
than I."(John 14:28)
I KNOW U PPLE ARE STURBON after
Reading doz fact u wil nt still Ear! MAY
GOD SHOW U PPLE TO D PATH AND WAY!
AMEEEN!!!
ALLAH IS GREAT ''God is one'' One God, The Same God,
Don't get it all wrong
Re: Proven Facts That JESUS Is Not A Son But A Servant Of God by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Waiting for your comments ...

see also naija social network to meet friends nearby and find people that matters in career and educational opportunities
>>>> http://mgixt.com
Re: Proven Facts That JESUS Is Not A Son But A Servant Of God by KingTom(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Read your no 12 undecided
Re: Proven Facts That JESUS Is Not A Son But A Servant Of God by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
op, all these are rubbish(no offense) but Jesus is GOD himself in human form! he came down to die for us smiley

there are not three Gods.
but God manifests in three ways, God in form of the Father, God in form of the Son(Jesus) and God in form of the holy spirit. smiley please don't get it twisted. you are a Muslim, so u don't understand Christianity.

there are lots of servants of God today.. pastors, Abraham, john, the disciples etc! but Jesus is special! coz he is the Son! he came to die for our sins! and when Jesus was baptized, a voice from heaven said "this is my beloveth SON in whom I am well pleased, listen to him"

Note: Beloveth SON, not servant, durh! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Proven Facts That JESUS Is Not A Son But A Servant Of God by cirmuell(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
But for the fact that you didn't author this, I would have called you a m0r0n...that said, your whole post is nothing but utter crap. Stop quoting the Holy Bible out of context, if you don't understand something get down to knowing it and not rubbish it.

And the bitter truth is I'ld rather die than accept your religion. Live and let live 'cause as a christian I don't give 2 phucks 'bout who wrote your holy book or what it talks about and I don't go about trying to discredit anything about your religion. You this bunch of insecure, never satifisfied m.orons.

1 Like

Re: Proven Facts That JESUS Is Not A Son But A Servant Of God by YungwizzzyChina: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jesus came as a man so that he can die (can be killed)

If he came as a spirit he will not fulfill his mission

must of the passages op quoted, Jesus was only trying to show his level on humility!!
Re: Proven Facts That JESUS Is Not A Son But A Servant Of God by femicyrus(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
If Jesus satisfy this requirements then, this islamic bigot will still not believe him now

1 Like

Re: Proven Facts That JESUS Is Not A Son But A Servant Of God by datguru: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
mgixt:
A muslim friend posted this on facebook.. Genuine Christians and Muslims should say something about this..Please no insults!

#Dont_Get_It_Wrong
CARRY YOUR BIBLE AND SEE
REASONS WHY JESUS CAN'T
NEITHER BE GOD NOR SON OF
GOD

1. Jesus is not all knowing.
But God is all knowing
(matt.24:36)

2. Jesus said he is not God. (John
17:3)

3. God never got tired, but
jesus got tired and sat down to
rest. (john 4:6)

4. Jesus is the son of man.
(matt. 8:20) while OT tells us not
to trust the son of man.
(psalms14:6 )

5. Jesus was GIVEN power and
authority, he did not own
them. (john13:3 john7:16)

6. Jesus was sent only to a
specific nation, not to mankind
(matt.15:24)

7. Jesus denied being good in
the sense that God is good.
(matt.19:1 6-17)

8. Jesus worshiped God
(Matt.26:36-44)

9.God has no beginning & no
end, jesus was born and he
will die.

10. God is explicit & claimed to
be God in the bible, Jesus never
said IM GOD or WORSHIP ME.

11. No one has ever seen God
at anytime, but Jesus was seen
as human (John1:18, john
5:37)

12. God does not need to eat, to
sleep, to drink, to
pray....Jesus was not self
sufficient.

13. Jesus said, "God is great
than I."(John 14:28)
I KNOW U PPLE ARE STURBON after
Reading doz fact u wil nt still Ear! MAY
GOD SHOW U PPLE TO D PATH AND WAY!
AMEEEN!!!
ALLAH IS GREAT ''God is one'' One God, The Same God,
Don't get it all wrong

Re: Proven Facts That JESUS Is Not A Son But A Servant Of God by ritalori2(f): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
like I always say what is this headache about Christ being God or not! everybody chillax! when the time comes Jesus will confirm who He is! He said it emphatically every knee shall bow and all tongue confess He is God! Isaiah 45:23 what is the controversy?! if you believe it fine if you don't it's your free will! but know this there will be a bowing and confession! the only difference is if you will do it under duress or willingly doing it now! He's coming back!
Re: Proven Facts That JESUS Is Not A Son But A Servant Of God by urheme: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Good write-ups op.
Keep it up but i still respect Jesus for what he stood for, to liberate man from the bondage of political tyrant by challenging their barbaric religious practices.

Religion was tied to politic during His time, christ untied it with his ideology
Re: Proven Facts That JESUS Is Not A Son But A Servant Of God by Roon9(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Op u ava pin size brain walahi! Never seen a man exude such rare stupidity in one post! Congrats!
Re: Proven Facts That JESUS Is Not A Son But A Servant Of God by emmyskies(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
cheesy

Well, everyone is entitled to his own belief.

"He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? " (Matthew 22:43-45)

Was JESUS CHRIST in the old testament that David called Him LORD?

Well, it is no suprise. JESUS hath already saith, to the children of the kingdom is given understanding, whilst to them that are without, it is yet parable to them smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors Who Are Enemies / 10 Things Christians Should Not Do During Christmas / Where Is The Tree Of Life Or The Tree Of Good And Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.