Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Which Would You Choose: Faith, Joy Or Peace. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Would You Choose: Faith, Joy Or Peace. (505 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Why Did You Choose To Be An Athiest? / Peace Or Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Choose: Faith, Joy Or Peace. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
Please help me with that. If you're to choose between faith, joy or peace. Which would you chose and why. Biblical reference with explanation if possible.
Re: Which Would You Choose: Faith, Joy Or Peace. by dytbabe: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
The only thing I crave in this life is peace of mind
Cos me having a peace of mind, trust me I have it all

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Choose: Faith, Joy Or Peace. by emmyskies(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
Why would ye choose to imagine such a thing as this? It is not good.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." (Galatians 5:22-23)

Do you know what the last statement mean? "against such, there is no law"
Re: Which Would You Choose: Faith, Joy Or Peace. by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2014
emmyskies:
Why would ye choose to imagine such a thing as this? It is not good.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." (Galatians 5:22-23)

Do you know what the last statement mean? "against such, there is no law"
How is it not a good thing. "Against such there's no law" what does it mean?

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law Said To Be Bewitched In Nigeria / Is Lucifer The Satan? / 10 Ways To Communicate With The Spirit World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.