Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Do You Smoke? USB Lighter Is Here For You Lol - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Smoke? USB Lighter Is Here For You Lol (622 Views)

How To Use USB Drive To Hack Any Password / I Need Mtn Usb Modem Cheat / USB Flash Drives In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Smoke? USB Lighter Is Here For You Lol by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tired of carrying too much gadgets on your pockets?
If you frequently carry both a lighter and a USB drive on you wherever you go then maybe it’s time to cut down the weight load by combining the two with this slick cigarette lighter that doubles as a USB drive.
The USB connector slides easily out of the bottom of the lighter’s metal case using a small slider lever located on the side of the device and the outside of the metal case has a gorgeous chrome finish.

The USB lighter comes with 8GB of storage space. The lighter is refillable and has an adjustable flame and the device itself is about 1.5″ x 2.4″ x .5″ in size. No lighter fluid is included with the product.

A cool and handy little gadget that frees up your pockets and is bound to impress anyone you show.
It’s extremely affordable at just under $40 and also makes for a killer birthday or Christmas present for a friend.

- See more at: http://deltatoday..com/2014/10/do-you-smoke-see-usb-lighter.html#sthash.tfEmzov3.dpuf
More images.

Re: Do You Smoke? USB Lighter Is Here For You Lol by PapaNnamdi: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
i need a vaseline wit usb cheesy
Re: Do You Smoke? USB Lighter Is Here For You Lol by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
PapaNnamdi:
i need a vaseline wit usb cheesy
loll

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / Is Your Pc Getting Slow? Then You Must See This / Who Can Teach Penetration Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.