Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Un Is Seeking For Help From Nigeria On Ebola Gej On Point. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Un Is Seeking For Help From Nigeria On Ebola Gej On Point. (914 Views)

Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. / Britain Includes Nigeria On List Of Ebola Infested Countries / Jonathan Declares National Emergency On Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Un Is Seeking For Help From Nigeria On Ebola Gej On Point. by jking001(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Even UN is seeking for help from Nigeria, now thats what am talking about. Incredible feat. God is a Nigerian afterall
The UN, on Monday, said it was in touch with Nigerian authorities, through the World Health Organisation on how it contained the spread of the Ebola Virus Disease.
The spokesman for the UN Secretary-General, Stephane DuJarric, said this while briefing UN correspondents in New York.
The briefing followed the WHO official declaration of Nigeria as Ebola-free after 42 days with no new cases.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the WHO representative, Rui Vaz, who spoke in Abuja, said it was a “spectacular success story.”
He said, “Nigeria won the praise for its swift response after a Liberian brought the disease to Lagos in July.’’
NAN reports that the WHO also officially declared Senegal Ebola-free on Friday.
At the Monday briefing, Dujarric said Nigeria’s success story could be copied to successfully contain the disease in West Africa.
He added, “Nigeria’s success story means that Ebola can be stopped with functional health service and commitment.’’
NAN recalls that in September, the UN Secretary-General, Ban Ki-Moon, had commended President Goodluck Jonathan for Nigeria’s efforts at containing the spread of the virus in the country.
Ban gave the commendation at a meeting he held with Jonathan on the sideline of the 69th Session of the UN General Assembly.
In a related development, Ban’s spokesman, DuJarric, said the trust fund set up by the Secretary-General now had $8.8m in deposits and $5m in commitments.
He said in total, $43.5m was pledged.
He added that the UN secretary would continue to urge countries to redeem their pledges as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, DuJarric said a UN female staff in Sierra Leone had passed away at the weekend from EVD.

http://leadership.ng/news/387649/un-touch-nigeria-contained-ebola

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/10/un-contacts-nigeria-ebola-containment-spokesman/
Re: Un Is Seeking For Help From Nigeria On Ebola Gej On Point. by olu77(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Enough of the celebration. In my humble opinion, it is time we are declare boko haram free, corruption free, darkness and generators free.

1 Like

Re: Un Is Seeking For Help From Nigeria On Ebola Gej On Point. by publicenemy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
We are just here forming 'contain Ebola contain Ebola' we are just lucky that
1. The stvpid Patrick Sawyer that brought the virus landed in lagos and lagos is like a Mega City with a responsible government and good facilities in place.
2. He colapsed at the air port. If he had gotten into the populace,we would have been singing P.square's "wahala dey".

If mr Patrick Sawyer had landed in Kaduna airport and gotten into the General Population it would have been a disaster for the most populous black nation.

So I think God and the lagos state government should take the glory not Jonathan or F.G.

This one that N.F.F want to host The African Nations Cup that other countries are avoiding, I will see how they will deal with Ebola when different people from other countries flood in with the virus.

I just pity this country.

3 Likes

Re: Un Is Seeking For Help From Nigeria On Ebola Gej On Point. by mars123(m): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
publicenemy:
1. The stvpid Patrick Sawyer that brought the virus landed in lagos and lagos is like a Mega City with a responsible government and good facilities in place.
2. He colapsed at the air port. If he had gotten into the populace,we would have been singing P.square's "wahala dey".

If mr Patrick Sawyer had landed in Kaduna airport and gotten into the General Population it would have been a disaster for the most populous black nation.

So I think God and the lagos state government should take the glory not Jonathan or F.G.

This one that N.F.F want to host The African Nations Cup that other countries are avoiding, I will see how they will deal with Ebola when different people from other countries flood in with the virus.

we are not forming anything my guy,did we not contain ebola?

1 Like

Re: Un Is Seeking For Help From Nigeria On Ebola Gej On Point. by danderson(f): 12:31am On Oct 21, 2014
On Ebola "Who has hear let him hear" : The aggressive prayers of Christian were received by the balm of Gilead and answered by God. It was more of spiritual than physical.

I prayed, GEJ prayed, did you prayed IJN?
Re: Un Is Seeking For Help From Nigeria On Ebola Gej On Point. by jking001(m): 1:09am On Oct 21, 2014
You know a janjaweedian that's high on weed by his comments I know you are not a Nigerian you a foreign agent sent to destabilize Nigeria, FYI Patrick Swayer got into Nigeria was taken to an hospital where Dr Adedvevoh tried treating him and she was infected she died saving Nigeria she's one of our sheros.

publicenemy:

Re: Un Is Seeking For Help From Nigeria On Ebola Gej On Point. by ba7man(m): 2:14am On Oct 21, 2014
I can imagine how GEJ would answer if asked "How exactly with details did Nigeria stop the spread of Ebola" on CNN. cheesy cheesy.

I swear, u gotta switch to stup1d mode to love that guy.
Re: Un Is Seeking For Help From Nigeria On Ebola Gej On Point. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Dem so see BRF?

This man wey no sabi answer simple question?
Make him pls no disgrace us o..

If dem ask am question wey he no knw, make him use 50/50 or phone a friend..

And make he no phone shepopo o!
Re: Un Is Seeking For Help From Nigeria On Ebola Gej On Point. by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 21, 2014
I've been keeping up with this Ebola crisis in Nigeria and so far, I still don't understand why GEJ's name is being mentioned apart from the fact that he's the president.

Credit goes to Fashola and the team of medical experts that risked their life to make it possible.

Although, I highly doubt that Nigeria is ebola free.
Re: Un Is Seeking For Help From Nigeria On Ebola Gej On Point. by publicenemy(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2014
jking001:
You know a janjaweedian that's high on weed by his comments I know you are not a Nigerian you a foreign agent sent to destabilize Nigeria, FYI Patrick Swayer got into Nigeria was taken to an hospital where Dr Adedvevoh tried treating him and she was infected she died saving Nigeria she's one of our sheros.

Yea she is the main "sheroe".

Jajaweedian like you.
Re: Un Is Seeking For Help From Nigeria On Ebola Gej On Point. by publicenemy(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2014
mars123:
we are not forming anything my guy,did we not contain ebola?

Yes we did, and NFF is looking to host the nations cup that even South Africa which is a more industrialized nation avoided becos of Ebola.

Well, when there is a huge inflock of ebola into the country(God forbids) we will see.

(1) (Reply)

Optical Test: Test Your Eyes Sensitivity Here (pix) / Why You Should Never Clean The Inside Of Your Ears With Cotton Bud / Side Effects Of Watching Television For A Long Time - Watching Tv For A Long Ti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.