Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Telecoms Trianing At Its Best!!! 100% Practical - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Telecoms Trianing At Its Best!!! 100% Practical (603 Views)

100% Practical Training On Autocad 2015, Revit 3d Arch, Mep, Civil 3d, Maya Etc. / Telecoms Base Station Training / Learn And Become An IT Professional. Our Training Is 100% Practical (venue: Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telecoms Trianing At Its Best!!! 100% Practical by shamecurls(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
Do you have Dreams of becoming a Telecoms Engineer?
Re u a graduate and Computer Literate?

Then look no further if your answers re yes! I will be offering an 100% practical training on all you need to know about Telecoms and get u ready in your quest to become a Telecoms field Engineer . If you re aware and current, No Nigerian University offers these courses and the front liners in the industry took bold steps just as you re about to do.

For further Details, Please send an email to adekoya.adeniran@yahoo.com OR call me on 2348033917677.

Re: Telecoms Trianing At Its Best!!! 100% Practical by shamecurls(m): 6:17am On Oct 21, 2014
Limited seats available. I will only be available to a minimum of 3 trainees per batch
Re: Telecoms Trianing At Its Best!!! 100% Practical by shamecurls(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
Training will last for only 2 weeks...... 100% Practical
Re: Telecoms Trianing At Its Best!!! 100% Practical by shamecurls(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
shamecurls:
Do you have Dreams of becoming a Telecoms Engineer?
Re u a graduate and Computer Literate?

Then look no further if your answers re yes! I will be offering an 100% practical training on all you need to know about Telecoms and get u ready in your quest to become a Telecoms field Engineer . If you re aware and current, No Nigerian University offers these courses and the front liners in the industry took bold steps just as you re about to do.

For further Details, Please send an email to adekoya.adeniran@yahoo.com OR call me on 2348033917677.

(1) (Reply)

5-reasons To Be Certified / Is It Possible To Apply As An Intern In Any Company As A 300level Student / I Need Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.