Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

CEO Of Oil Giant Total Killed In Plane Crash At Moscow Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CEO Of Oil Giant Total Killed In Plane Crash At Moscow Airport (934 Views)

Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! / Adenike Ogungbe Is Dead, CEO Of Ewar Make-overs / Bukky Wright Involved In Car Crash At Epe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CEO Of Oil Giant Total Killed In Plane Crash At Moscow Airport by TinyToes: 6:36am On Oct 21, 2014
The 63-year-old CEO of Europe’s third largest oil company, Total, died in a plane accident at a Moscow airport on Tuesday. Christophe de Margerie and three other French citizens died in a plane crash at Moscow’s Vnukovo Airport, officials said Tuesday.

“Tonight, a plane crashed when it collided with a snow-clearing machine. Three crew members and a passenger died. I can confirm that the passenger was Total’s head de Margerie,” airport spokeswoman Elena Krylova said.

De Margerie, who was nicknamed “Big Mustache,” started with Total in 1974 at their finance department and became CEO of the French company in February 2007. He had worked extensively for Total in the Middle East. Read Total’s press release with respect to this incident here - http://.com/2014/10/21/ceo-of-oil-giant-total-killed-in-plane-crash-at-moscow-airport/

Re: CEO Of Oil Giant Total Killed In Plane Crash At Moscow Airport by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 21, 2014
R.I.P

but his posture is funny sha
Re: CEO Of Oil Giant Total Killed In Plane Crash At Moscow Airport by YungwizzzyChina: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2014
rip
Re: CEO Of Oil Giant Total Killed In Plane Crash At Moscow Airport by XketchDesigns(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2014
And all the money hour has is now useless! Na other people go chop am now.
Re: CEO Of Oil Giant Total Killed In Plane Crash At Moscow Airport by sinokingz(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Man down. Real man actually

(1) (Reply)

All The Photos From The Union Of Nollywood Actor, OC Ukeje And Ibukun Togonu / Why Nigerians Should Travel To South-africa / I Haven’t Slept With Any Other Woman Since My Marriage In 2007- Kenneth Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.