Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Show Me The Way: The Race To A Digital Africa - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Show Me The Way: The Race To A Digital Africa (1265 Views)

Nigeria Takes On South Africa In The Race To Space / Science And Technology In Nigeria:the Way Forward / A Digital Passage Counter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me The Way: The Race To A Digital Africa by castrolng: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2008
http://scitech360.com/Infotech.php?action=view&id=31/
A new era in communication is unfolding. The phenomenon is driving globalization at a break neck speed causing boundaries between industries and economies to shatter. At the heart of this change is technological innovation which focuses on better ways to share information and connect a wide range of people from all over the globe.

Amidst all the innovation that technology brings into the realm of media and communications, one fact remains unchanged: content is king, and technology incessantly looks for better ways to present it.

Along these lines, a new development in presentation of content in the broadcasting industry is taking shape, all over the globe, in the form of Digital Broadcasting and Nigeria is in the race to become one of the first countries to fully switch over to this new standard with Television as the country’s focus.
http://scitech360.com/Infotech.php?action=view&id=31/

Re: Show Me The Way: The Race To A Digital Africa by lekside44(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2009
digital television and radio broadcast will stop the hassle i have experienced since i was a child in trying to receive tv signals which are a distance away. there will not be any degredation of signals once a signal can be receiced. i cannot wait 4 this period to come true.[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Joyetech Cuboid Mini 80w + Ehpro Billow V3 RTA Review ! / Anyone Know How To Unlock Spectranet Huawei 4g Router? / Can Nigeria Mechanical Engineering Manufacture Car Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.