Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

$9.3m Arms Deal: Oritseejafor Is A Man Of God I Can Vouch For – Adeboye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / $9.3m Arms Deal: Oritseejafor Is A Man Of God I Can Vouch For – Adeboye (438 Views)

Panel Clears Oritsejafor,asari Dokubo Over $9.3m Arms Deal.... / $9.3m Arms Deal: Oritseejafor Is A Man Of God I Can Vouch For – Adeboye / $9.3m Arms Deal: Oritseejafor Is A Man Of God I Can Vouch For – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$9.3m Arms Deal: Oritseejafor Is A Man Of God I Can Vouch For – Adeboye by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2014
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian
Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye has
spoken in defence of the national president of the
Christian Association (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor
on his alleged involvement in the $9.3 million arms
purchase funds seized by South Africa.
“Pastor
Ayodele Joseph Oritsejafor is a man of God I trust
and I can personally vouch for him,” said Adeboye
yesterday, in London, during an ecclesiastical visit.
“I believe on the issue of his aircraft being
chartered and the purpose it was used for he had
no prior knowledge. I am sure God will continue to
build his church and the gates of hell will not
prevail in Jesus name. One anointed cannot attack
another anointed. A pastor cannot attack another
pastor. Touch not my anointed is what God said.
Some Nigerians have questioned the use of Pastor
Oritsejafor’s private jet by the Federal Government
to convey the money to South Africa, accusing him
of involvement in money laundering,” Pastor
Adeboye was quoted by Vanguard as saying.
Following the seizure of the fund by South African
authorities, some Nigerians have passed
derogatory comments at the CAN president,
accusing him of having prior knowledge of the
deal. The pastor however said the aircraft had been
leased out and he had n knowledge whatsoever of
who was using it and what it was being used for.
In defence of the the pastor who also founded
Word of Life Bible Church, the federal government
said he knew nothing about the deal.
“Oritsejafor is the President of CAN and head of all
Christians in Nigeria who is representing at least,
50 per cent of people in this country. When it
comes to a man like that, people should be
cautious and circumspect,” said Dr. Doyin Okupe,
Senior Special Assistant to President Goodluck
Jonathan on Media and Publicity, when
commenting on the issue.
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: Oritseejafor Is A Man Of God I Can Vouch For – Adeboye by Networkingprof: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2014
Daddy G.O. have spoken. Yes and Amen. Victory to the body of christ in this perilous time, and when the enemy come in like a flood, the spirit of God will lift up a standard against them. Arise shine.
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: Oritseejafor Is A Man Of God I Can Vouch For – Adeboye by Airforce1(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: Oritseejafor Is A Man Of God I Can Vouch For – Adeboye by ogaofficer(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: Oritseejafor Is A Man Of God I Can Vouch For – Adeboye by MadCow1: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2014
Ofcourse... I didnt expect any different from Adeb'ole'..

Afterall, na all of una dey overtake each other with una Jets for air...

He wasnt aware how he got the plane, it was a gift.. He wasnt aware that his plane that was not supposed to be used for business but for Charity was being hired out to fly 10million U.S Dollars in cash to South Africa.. He just didnt know.. grin

Lol... grin

1 Like

Re: $9.3m Arms Deal: Oritseejafor Is A Man Of God I Can Vouch For – Adeboye by MizMyColi(f): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2014

(1) (Reply)

New Music: M I - Mine Ft Wizkid / ‘this Is Just The Beginning, Grammy Is Next’ – Harrysong / Happy Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.