Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

How Long Did You Plan To Stay Away From Parents The Moment You Got Employed??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Long Did You Plan To Stay Away From Parents The Moment You Got Employed??? (551 Views)

MTN Nigeria Statement On Their Alleged Plan To Sack Staff / Ways To Stay Stress Free At Work. / Why Are The Indians Taking All Our Jobs Away From Us In Our Own Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did You Plan To Stay Away From Parents The Moment You Got Employed??? by Eragablessen(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2014
I hoped on two years plus celebrating this xmas away from home.
My Dad is getting mad at me cos of this notion but my new business is yet to be properly established.
Please folks help me out.
Does my priority provokes disrespects and considering my private business stance
Re: How Long Did You Plan To Stay Away From Parents The Moment You Got Employed??? by Eragablessen(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Intern Needed In A Consulting Firm In Ikeja / Need A Place To Do My It / Salaries In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.