Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? (2289 Views)

Why Is Okija_juju Being Persecuted By Mukina And Other Mods?!! >:( / Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by AmakaOne(f): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2008
Why did u lock the thread?

Ahn ahn, is it the 1st time people have diverted a thread on the Romance forum?

Chei!! Why not let sistawoman come answer for herself?

your own too much sha!
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by sillyboy(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ Muki

angry angry angry

This is not the first thread that people digress from. You just locked it like that undecided

Your action is as "good" as that of Abacha's
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by mukina2: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2008
ok thanks kiss
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by MrCrackles(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2008
them lock thread?!

grabs Mrs Brash (AMAKAONE) and heads for the bedroom!! tongue
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by JustGood(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2008
so you really think the right thing to do is to lock a thread because there are digressions?  
so if I want a thread locked, all I need to do is to cause digressions. good to know!
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by AmakaOne(f): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2008
Ehen, so now e know how to get threads Locked on NL.

Next time that Ewu Gambia Tumfulu posts a thread I go just start posting shakespera and Mukina u better lock the threads o !

grin
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by sillyboy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ Muki

Just re-open the thread and practice democracy. Find out if posters want the thread to be closed or not by allowing us to cast votes by saying yes or no

By the way, that your kiss sweet no be small tongue
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by mukina2: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2008
Someone created a thread and instead of answers it got to something else, and it got a lot personal

if Sistawoman requests for the thread to be opened again it might be opened

cyber bullying is against the rules of the forum

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time.  Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.  If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum.  You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.

wink
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by ikeyman00(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by igwe11(m): 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2008
@mukina,
But why? grin grin i was just about to post mine opinion when you locked the thread.
sistawoman 'd got a question to answer there nawn!!
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by ikeyman00(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2008
im hereby advocate for a lawyer, case file to federal high court abuja: hmmmm
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by MrCrackles(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2008
make una spare Muki naw

she is only obeying conditions tied to her role on nairaland grin

muki, let us go to the ARSENAL thread!!
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by sillyboy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ Muki.

I can't find a post that attacked anyone. . . .except StephenP's about my girlfriend which I didnt take personal at all. Concerning Sistawoman's post. . . . someone was just seeking her opinion since she had a first hand experience that was made known to the forum ber Sistawoman herself.

Moreover, I don't think the fact that a poster started the thread makes her/him the owner of the thread but the people who contributes to the thread and seek information, entertainment by doing so.

I believe you should seek the poster's opinion about your action. Let us decide please.
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by Nautillus(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2008
What thread are all yall all about please ? ? . .whats the title ? ? ?
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2008
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by ikeyman00(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2008
i dnt like her anymore, we used to joke about her   lipsrsealed, now she don turn into abacha wife

my only connection with her is she is an arsenal fan,

pls change to portmouth fan pls
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by mukina2: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Muki.

I can't find a post that attacked anyone. . . .except StephenP's about my girlfriend which I didnt take personal at all. Concerning Sistawoman's post. . . . someone was just seeking her opinion since she had a first hand experience that was made known to the forum ber Sistawoman herself.

Moreover, I don't think the fact that a poster started the thread makes her/him the owner of the thread but the people who contributes to the thread and seek information, entertainment by doing so.

I believe you should seek the poster's opinion about your action. Let us decide please.

if Sistawoman requests for the thread to be opened again it might be opened

ikeyman00:

i dnt like her anymore, we used to joke about her   lipsrsealed, now she don turn into abacha wife

my only connection with her is she is an arsenal fan,

please change to portmouth fan please

do i know you undecided
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by MrCrackles(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2008
Ok e don do ooo

Dem don delete my own post too so make una no raise the roof!! grin
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by sillyboy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ Muki.

Please I want you to understand that am not trying to get anybody to attack another poster. I just want you to mind what the implications of your action could have on some of us the posters' mind. Me as a person am biginning to think that your action is biased simply because Sistawoman is a moderator just like you are.

There are several threads here where people attack one another obviously and they are not locked. Only for you to lock a thread that was started by a moderator like yourself simply because we demanded for her opinion since one of her post suggested she does.

Please reconsider opening the thread. . . . or we start a protest by singning this page by just posting an angry face.

I made a mistake by that statement. What I wanted to say you should seek all the posters' opinion and not just the poster that started the thread.
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by kokoye(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
but that Karma girl wicked no be small. haba!!

That was the best page 1 of any thread so far for me sha!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-195503.0.html
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by sillyboy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2008
angry angry angry
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by ikeyman00(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2008
nairaland is suck without some element of action !

even in football, with all the rules, there is always gona be some allowance of emm ,

so hmmm
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by ikeyman00(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2008
do i know you

mukina

how u go know! so u forget all about ur shaky ikebe ehuh. u no remember superman again
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by ikeyman00(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2008
amaka1

send me ur email here please; there is some buzness we need 2 discus

.com thanks
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by ajayi1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2008
The story is interesting, I dont post but love reading the content. Abeg open am Mukina.
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by mukina2: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2008
ikeyman00:

mukina

how u go know! so u forget all about ur shaky ikebe ehuh. u no remember superman again

hahah na you grin i didnt know na . me sef nor like you no more na tongue
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by tpia: 4:34am On Nov 15, 2008
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by AmakaOne(f): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2008
@chinedu, its ********@gmail.com
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by Cayon(f): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2008
The culprit for locking this thread and the other one whose name rhyme with Mice - to them locking and moving threads is like having an orgasm.  They get turned on by deleting and moving threads.  Since its a pleasure for them, try not to let it bother you.

I can just picture them getting really turned on while deleting/moving threads - going Ohhhhhhh, ou ou ou, screaming out Yes, yes, I am comming grin

Peace
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by ikeyman00(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2008
spikey?
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by spikedcylinder: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hmmmn. . . . First Lady. undecided
Re: Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? by ikeyman00(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2008
spikedcy

hhhaha badbelle

loadin , abi na big one u de play with

u go wound oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tragedy: Late Arisekola Alao’s First Wife Died In Fatal Accident / Official - The Nigerian Police Ranks , Insignia And Monthly Salary / I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.