Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) (4171 Views)

My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? / Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos / Samira Sheriff, Adama Indimi's Mum In Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) by izuwa12: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2014
I received this interesting Letter from one of my readers this morning she requested me to add her Photo.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-JNEjfB4a0zk/VEXyLTxKTlI/AAAAAAAACm4/TwDHcM2lbr8/s1600/afro%2Bnews.jpg[/img]

Dear Afro-news Readers,

Please I have a Problem which i Know is a Big problem for me and infact the Worst Sin i can ever Thing of,but i am ready to stop and willing to take make a new life for myself and forget about my past, But before i make a change i will like you to please Post this on your website so that people can Advice me on what to do.

I am 17yrs of age [girl] and i’m a student. When i’m in holiday, i enjoy walking with Dad than Mum. I have this problem that i get s**xually attracted to my Dad no matter how i try to control myself.

I seduced him yesterday when my mum was away for a wedding and we ended up making love.. I have a boyfriend but I just get attracted to my Dad and i just dont no why..

READ HER FULL STORY FROM THE LINK BELOW..

ADD .COM TOGETHER TO VIEW http://www.afro-news .com/2014/10/please-help-dad-said-i-am-sweeter-than.html
Re: Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) by skylane: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2014
What you re doing is genetically wrong,its only animals (nt all though) that hav sex with their parent,and God created you a human with 2 legs and brain,now u slept with your dad can u brag to ur friends about it? The answer to this ? Dt ul give,is the answer u Need.comon wat a beautiful girl,if ur boyfriend learns about this hw wud u want him to feel?pls re-trace ur footstep back to human race thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2014
You are not normal
Re: Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) by riskit33: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2014
Frivolous, hungry, traffic-seeking Nigerian bloggers. #SMH#

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) by Nosyke(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
If I click that link, make i suspend for air.Mbok

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) by Jennyluvluv(f): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Psychic
Re: Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) by widowhusband: 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
dont really believe this one sha, but the disorder exist inside text book (oedipus syndrome) ie if you decide to consider it in the physical otherwise i believe ye all knoweth the spiritual name and solution
Re: Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) by Gbolask24(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ok check: Funny Picture: Don Jazzy is Barbering Wizkid

>>http://gbolaskblog..nl/2014/10/funny-picture-don-jazzy-is-barbering.html
Re: Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) by WIZGUY69(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
skylane:
What you re doing is genetically wrong,its only animals (nt all though) that hav sex with their parent,and God created you a human with 2 legs and brain,now u slept with your dad can u brag to ur friends about it? The answer to this ? Dt ul give,is the answer u Need.comon wat a beautiful girl,if ur boyfriend learns about this hw wud u want him to feel?pls re-trace ur footstep back to human race thanks.
I wanted to tell the op that he's stupid.
but I end up telling you that you are stupid.
no vex a beg

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) by armadeo(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
WIZGUY69:

no vex a beg

You beat me to it. The fact that he actually believed these unloyal bloggers posting random pics and sex stories to drive traffic is absurd.

Well he at least got a click......
Re: Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) by WIZGUY69(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
armadeo:

You beat me to it. The fact that he actually believed these unloyal bloggers posting random pics and sex stories to drive traffic is absurd.

Well he at least got a click......

cheesy grin I don't think the guy is Nigerian.
BTW. let's leave him alone.
Re: Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) by adegwurulez(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
WIZGUY69:

no vex a beg
asin eh... the dude was seriously giving advice.
Re: Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) by skylane: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
WIZGUY69:

no vex a beg
its even now am just taking a clear look at it,the girl in the photo is not nigerian she looks southafrican,judging from her forehead, anywell I fell for this one ....... Thanks 4 openin my eyes

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!: Dad Said I Am Sweeter Than Mum In Bed. (true Life Story) by Cheadiva(f): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Weyrey undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Marries 3rd Wife / Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. / Tekno Celebrates His Brother “spotless” As He Celebrates Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.