Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Call Me Back - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Call Me Back (371 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Me Back by Gorgeous58(f): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2014
But how do you feel sending a Please Call Me to someone you barely know?

I don't understand why you'd feel comfortable sending someone you're not very close to a Please Call Me. Please Call Me's are those things that only the closest of people should send to each other, and even then, only in cases of serious emergency. On that rare occasion that I used to send my parents or best friend a Please Call Me, it must have been for something very serious. You can't send someone a Please Call Me and when they call, you say "I was missing you" or "I was just checking on you" or something silly like that. If you're missing someone THAT much, then mobilise 20 naira and go to a payphone and call them! Seriously!
Re: Call Me Back by Larrylarex(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2014
Forget, na naija we dey! Some even use it in the stead of flashing sef. lol! If you send me call me back you go wait tire
Re: Call Me Back by ajaxtea(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Its sumhow sending Call me back just to anybody...

Its mainly meant for emergency when You don't have airtime

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP!...I Want To Be Banned From NAIRALAND.! / Teams You Can Never Put On Ur Soccer Betting Ticket / Website Contributors Needed!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.