Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Candid Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Candid Advice (351 Views)

Your Candid Advice Will Be Appreciated / [b][/b]my Failure For 2013 And I Need Your Candid Advice On Way Forward. / Nairalanders.. Is Lib Better Than Nairaland? Pls Candid Opinion Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Candid Advice by kachysblog(f): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Please, Nairalanders! One of my readers needed advice urgently and I decided to seek help from you guys. She will like to know if it's okay that she gives pocket money to her girl everyday while she goes to school. The said ward is in my primary 4. She has been doing it for long, not seeing anything bad in it until one of her friends got to know about it.

She told her to stop as such can lead the girl astray. May be, she might want to get the money by other means, should there be any day she could not give her the token.

She could not bring herself to stop because, she feels it might look as if she stopped cos the child is not her biological kid. Pleaseeeeee, be sincere and truthful. She really need your opinion and take on this. #troubled mind#

pls, you can visit my blog @www.kachysblog.com

(1) (Reply)

Keshi To Return As Nigeria Boss / Life / Pics: Man Proposes To His GF With 99 Iphones - Then She Rejects Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.