Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Help!my Business Is At Stake - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Help!my Business Is At Stake (455 Views)

Article Writing Business Is Booming / Ideymaje: Building My Business In Nigeria! (pictureblog) / Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!my Business Is At Stake by scotmoz: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2008
hey guyz i'm new on this forum.can i hear u say "WELCOME"!I work with GLOBAL TRAINING INTERNATIONAL LTD, a world-class management training and consulting institution,helping private and major organisations turn potential into high performance.With over a decade of experience,we have enabled givernment departments,world banks and international organisations like the UN Development Programme to address the challenges of an ever-changing business environment.Our approach is second-to-none,friendly,efficient and always focused on the people who are the key to success of any organisation.GTIL currently offers bespoke solutions to both public and private sector organisations,be it in form of direct training or technical support for implementation of projects.The programmes we offer are as follows: LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT,CORPORATE COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING,ENTERPRISES MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT,INTERPERSONAL SKILLS,HUMAN RESOURCES,FINANCE,GOOD GOVERNANCE,, At GTIL,our primary focus is to understand your training needs and provide the required effective solutions. we are therefore not restricted to the courses scheduled in the 2009 calendar.We also provide bespoke training solutions; tailored made to suit your organisation's training needs.Our clienteles' base includes, MTN,CBN,ZENITH BANK,BAT,NIGER INSURANCE,FIDELITY BANK,IGI INSURANCE, and a host of other blue-chip companies,
Please i shall appreciate if the house can link me with companies(private or public sector) that will integrate with GTIL, for training and consulting solutions.Please house,i will be so happy if i can get companies that will require our training. We have professional facilitators too.Once again,i have a target of 15 million naira to save my job.Hoping to hear from the house.cheers,

(1) (Reply)

k / Opportunity To Start Your Haulage Business. / Start This Business Now--get The Software To Print Any Recharge Cards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.