Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Tiwa Savage To Perform Unclad During Mavins All Star Uk Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Perform Unclad During Mavins All Star Uk Concert (1421 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Start Bleaching Soon (see Tweets) / Pictures Of Psquare's UK Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage To Perform Unclad During Mavins All Star Uk Concert by FNNEWS: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mavins ft Don Jazzy All Star UK Concert Press Conference. The hottest crew in Nigeria is hitting the shores of England, Performing at London’s Ritz, Manchester on the 21st October and Indigo O2, London on the 23rd October 2014. Featuring Tiwa Savage, Dr SID, D’ Prince, Di’ja, Reekado, and Korede Bello and none other than Don Jazzy Himself.

FNN representative caught up with Mavin Diva, asking how she planned to wow the UK fans and tiwa did not hold back saying ” this is not Nigeria anymore, where i show my body and they start talking…this is the UK ….So my performance would be memorable…i would be naked for 5-10 mins for my hit single Wanted”

Further questioned about how her husband would take or react to this..she replied ” lol…who is bringing in the money ..he has no option…but he is ok with it”

Tiwa Savage is set to rebrand her style of music at the MAVIN UK TOUR which kicks off tomorrow.The novel plan is for Mrs Tiwa Savage to perform totally naked on stage to the ectsasy of the crowd.

We recall that one of her recent videos, WANTED portrayed her as a sex vixen ready to work for the gratification of males. This new tactic is probably in line with her latest tradition of disregarding the moral values Nigerians hold in high esteem.

The news which was meant to be a surprise was leaked to FNN by a reliable source inside the MAVIN camp. FNN can categorically confirm that if Madam Tiwa performs naked within the territoriAl boundary of Nigeria, her approval ratings will sink so low.

Keep your fingers crossed as FNN promises to update you with live pictures of her naked performance ..visit www.fake9janews.com for more hilarious news
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform Unclad During Mavins All Star Uk Concert by dapsoneh: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ko kan aye, na she get her body, na she get her dummy husby grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform Unclad During Mavins All Star Uk Concert by englishmart(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
fake source with fake news like. (atiku chooses genevieve as his vice.

But all the same

My own be say. Any day I hear say her n.ude pictures leak, I will spend my last card to make sure say I view am. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Perform Unclad During Mavins All Star Uk Concert by Gbolask24(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2014

(1) (Reply)

nil / Tonto Dikeh Shares A Pic Of Her Kissing Her Man, Then Calls Out A Former Friend / Photos Of Denrele As He Visits Goldie’s Grave On 2nd Year Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.