Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond (3250 Views)

List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) / Top 10 world music Megastars Influenced By Usher Raymond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond by sexzskil(f): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
USHER! USHER!! USHER!!!
Usher Raymond has influenced countless artists universally. In the late 90s and first half of the 2000s, Usher was the unstoppable powerforce in pop music. 2003 marked his career zenith when he released Confessions, the last album to ever go Diamond in the United States. Confessions ran the top of d Billboard 200 album charts for almost 10 straight weeks! A feat never archieved in history until Taylor Swift's 2009 album fearless broke the record. Confessions was the album that changed the landscape of the global music industry, reshaped rnb music in particular, it was crowned as the top solo album of the decade, the second most successful overall, unleashed 4 singles on top of the Billboard hot 100, an unprecedented feat and to date the album has sold OVER 21m million record worldwide. Confessions is one of the best selling albums in world history! In a career spanning 25 years, Mr Raymond has influenced both younger and older artist, some of the younger artists who are turning into global entertainment icons or has aready. James Brown before he died has named Usher as The Godson of Soul Music. Sir Paul McCartney, Stevie Wonder, Quincy Jones, Michael Jackson have/had all highly praised and admired Usher. Here are the top 10 influential entertainers on global standard influenced by him:
1. Chris Brown- Yea, Chris Breezy top this list. Infact, Brown has transformed from a ripp off of Usher into an artist of his own right. Chris Brown was shot to fame after his mom saw him performing like Usher in My Way Video.
2. Mario- The first two Mario albums were a carbon copy of Usher 8701 era. Infact, Mario's vocal was tutored by his idol.
3. Jason Derulo- No one desrve this spot but Jason. Jason has revealed in interviews that he still remains an ardent fan of Confessions era.
4. Trey Songz- Songz's voice, face and styles is reminiscent of Usher in his mid twenties, although, R Kelly remains his biggest vocal influence.
5. Taio Cruz- Hear every of this guy's song and they scream Usher. He said he is influenced by Sisqo and especially the latter.
6. Omarion- see the video for Ice Box rmx
7. Rain- South Korean actor and singer, the lead actor in Ninja Assassin named Raizo
8. Drake- Drizzy? Well, yes, Drake said that Usher's 1997 album plus Aaliyah made him who he is in the hip hopSoul world.
9. Justin Beiber- Everybody hates him now!
10. Neyo- Listen to his songs, watch his videos and dance, they all replicate MJ and Usher.

BONUS- Justin Timberlake- Every move from JT's solo career mirror Usher, MJ; Stevie Wonder and the Beach Boys. Infact, most people around the world call him the White Usher.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
come op you the mad?

1 Like

Re: List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond by danbrowndmf(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
OP mouth is smelling
Re: List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond by sexzskil(f): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
danbrowndmf:
OP mouth is smelling
Ok...k....k...you were expecting me to write about whiskid, tuface, psquare, davido, limpopo and the rest childish, empty jargons you worship here, right? This is a great proof that 97percent of Nairalanders are im.be.ci.les, mentally deranged kids. How more supprise can i be?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond by OmoUSH(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Usher! This man has been keeping it real since way back. He looks to me like the most underappreciated singer ever! He and R kelly are my two greatests of all time! Go U-S-H-E-R!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond by danbrowndmf(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2014
[quote
author=sexzskil post=27328578]
Ok...k....k...you were expecting me to write about whiskid, tuface,
psquare, davido, limpopo and the rest childish, empty jargons you
worship here, right? This is a great proof that 97percent of
Nairalanders are im.be.ci.les, mentally deranged kids. How more supprise
can i be?[/quote] am nt a fan of wack songs buh we'v got very good and talented artiste in nigeria here dt can match up most of dis white niggas u dying for. asa will gv any musicain a run for his money anyday
Re: List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond by mydex93(f): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2014
sexzskil:

Ok...k....k...you were expecting me to write about whiskid, tuface, psquare, davido, limpopo and the rest childish, empty jargons you worship here, right? This is a great proof that 97percent of Nairalanders are im.be.ci.les, mentally deranged kids. How more supprise can i be?
it's mentally derailed bro
Re: List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond by sexzskil(f): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2014
danbrowndmf:
am nt a fan of wack songs buh we'v got very good and talented artiste in nigeria here dt can match up most of dis white niggas u dying for. asa will gv any musicain a run for his money anyday
Asa ko Sa'a ni... Whatever rock your boat dude
Re: List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond by philantoxx(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2014
usher is phenomenon.
think Justin bieber should be on your list
Re: List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond by danbrowndmf(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
sexzskil:

Asa ko Sa'a ni... Whatever rock your boat dude
Asa will render that ur chris brown useless wen it comes been lrically Good.am a big fan of the both buh stp takn d white pple in high esteem.
Re: List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond by sexzskil(f): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
danbrowndmf:
Asa will render that ur chris brown useless wen it comes been lrically Good.am a big fan of the both buh stp takn d white pple in high esteem.
I take them in high esteem cos they are globally known, influence other musicians worldwide, e.g, MJ, Lil Wayne, Usher, Alicia Keys, etc. I take them highly and even worship them cos some of them are unbeleivably gifted.

Coming to comparing one mediocre artist in the name of Asa with Chris Breezy, I'll say is a music blasphemy, and mind you, I'm talking about entertainment in general here. Asa is good, credible for her level, this i confess, but professionally speaking in music, the distance that Chris Brown takes from the girl artistically, professionally is over a HUNDRED MILLION miles, #FACT.
Re: List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond by danbrowndmf(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote
author=sexzskil post=27395601]
I take them in high esteem cos they are globally known, influence other
musicians worldwide, e.g, MJ, Lil Wayne, Usher, Alicia Keys, etc. I take
them highly and even worship them cos some of them are unbeleivably
gifted.

Coming to comparing one mediocre artist in the name of Asa with Chris
Breezy, I'll say is a music blasphemy, and mind you, I'm talking about
entertainment in general here. Asa is good, credible for her level, this
i confess, but professionally speaking in music, the distance that
Chris Brown takes from the girl artistically, professionally is over a
HUNDRED MILLION miles, #FACT.[/quote] talking abt been globally.so bcus chris brown is more globally does dt makes hez lyrics more bera than asa's own.am a big fan of chris brown than u do buh wen it comes to meaningful song chris brown is far from were asa his. so becus drake has gone more globally than andre3000 does dt make him beta dan andre3000? been globally is different frm been lyrically gud my sister.
Re: List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond by sexzskil(f): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
danbrowndmf:
talking abt been globally.so bcus chris brown is more globally does dt makes hez lyrics more bera than asa's own.am a big fan of chris brown than u do buh wen it comes to meaningful song chris brown is far from were asa his. so becus drake has gone more globally than andre3000 does dt make him beta dan andre3000? been globally is different frm been lyrically gud my sister.
Re: List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond by sexzskil(f): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
danbrowndmf:
talking abt been globally.so bcus chris brown is more globally does dt makes hez lyrics more bera than asa's own.am a big fan of chris brown than u do buh wen it comes to meaningful song chris brown is far from were asa his. so becus drake has gone more globally than andre3000 does dt make him beta dan andre3000? been globally is different frm been lyrically gud my sister.
Lyrically, I still maintain that comparing Asa with Breezy is a musical sacrilege of the highest level!!
Have you heard Crawl, Pot of Gold, My Last, X, 2012, Next To You, Today, I'm Sorry, How Do You See,? Etc. I bet you've at least heard Forever, Beautiful People, With You, Yeah3x, Don't Wake Me Up, Don't judge Me, etc. These are REALLY global masterclass records that a THOUSAND Asa combined can NEVER churn out in million lifetimes. Again, this comparison is totally inconceivable, enigmatic and so absurd. Blasphemy!!

I know Asa is so talented lyrical wise thou, yet never ever imagine this comparison again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Top 10 Global Entertainers Influenced By Usher Raymond by danbrowndmf(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2014
[quote
author=sexzskil post=27426796]
Lyrically, I still maintain that comparing Asa with Breezy is a musical
sacrilege of the highest level!!
Have you heard Crawl, Pot of Gold, My Last, X, 2012, Next To You, Today,
I'm Sorry, How Do You See,? Etc. I bet you've at least heard Forever,
Beautiful People, With You, Yeah3x, Don't Wake Me Up, Don't judge Me,
etc. These are REALLY global masterclass records that a THOUSAND Asa
combined can NEVER churn out in million lifetimes. Again, this
comparison is totally inconceivable, enigmatic and so absurd.
Blasphemy!!

I know Asa is so talented lyrical wise thou, yet never ever imagine this
comparison again. [/quote] i can see ur problem,ur mistaken been globally for been talented.very soon u will say drake is more talented than andre3000. wen it comes to lyrical power let remove the skin colour chrisbrown wunt cm close to asa. hv u listern to eyo,moving oh, dead again. fire on the mountain e.t.c

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor And Her Busty Look-alike Step Out For Her Birthday Party (photos) / FINALLY! ! Ybnl(olamide )gets A Tattoo But Where He Placed It Will Shock You / Daddy Freeze Gangstalked By The African Christian Gay Mafia Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.