Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? (2644 Views)

Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Nigeria Banks With Worst Customer Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by Roscodaddy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2006
Shinor,nice idea,I would say,don't just limit yourself starting a training school to train people working in call centres,try teaching people without prior knowledge and also get affilated with some big time companies that offer such training,I bet you Nigerians love certificates and if you can provide such for them,you will be smiling to the bank all the way.
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by iice(f): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2006
Read all he has posted and you will know that is his plan tongue
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by Shinor(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2006
Thanks iice. Thanks Roscodaddy! All contributions are taken on board. Thanks for taking time out to respond.
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by diyobdw(f): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2006
shinor- inform me too when you done
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by inprecise: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2006
no. naira can not beat india when it comes to service. bad idea!
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by iice(f): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2006
Dude, it's not about beating another country. Even with all the posts Shinor made, apparently, you couldn't figure out anything. rolls eyes
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by Shinor(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2006
Thanks iice-Once more to the rescue just like Superman- sorry SuperWoman.
@diyobdw. Whats your email address?

Thanks for your interest.
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by iice(f): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2006
No problem man, sorry couldnt reply your mail, my browser is at war with yahoo mail lol
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by CheekyB(f): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2006
Hi Shinor

Customer Service is a great idea. It is something that I am currently working on to take not just to Nigeria but to Africa as a continent. I have worked in customer Service now for over 15 years, I have developed and delivered a lot of trained alot of Frontline staff - who are effectively the faces of an organisation.

I am also a companion member within the Institute of customer Service and still work within the Customer Service arena. The biggest challenge I believe you, I and anyone else who decides to follow suit will be the cultural change. We will have to change the way people act, behave, speak to people - truly - it will be a massive challenge. however, you cannot measure the rewards.

I was at the Banking conference in London in March this year and clearly when I started hearing directors talking about servicing their customers - you knew customer Service had arrived and more importantly was here to stay. The conversations I had were so postive it was refreshing to hear.

I am based in London ( born and bred) and trust me - you are on the right path - just make sure your training material speaks volumes and more importantly your trainers can deliver and are passionate about Customer Service.

One of the things we are looking at for Africa is a foundation or something similar.

Will your courses be aligned to the goals of SERVICOM?

Drop me a line if you need further info.

bukola@btinternet.com

Good luck smiley
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by diyobdw(f): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2006
@shinor just sent u a mail
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by okeywax(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2006
Shinor, I think it's a great idea. Although there are a few organisations offering customer service training, there is none that is wholly dedicated CS - at least, none that I know of. Customer service in our country is terribly poor. And it's time someone did something to improve the situation.

I'd like to participate as a part-time facilitator if you get in touch with me. By the way, I've just written a handbook on basic customer service skills.
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by Shinor(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2006
hi Okeywax.
Thanks for your response. Unfortunately there was no contact details on how to reach you. My email address is posted on my profile. Please feel free to send me a mail.
Thanks once again.
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by mrtee(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2006
nice idea u got there Shinor,it wat we need now to spice up our working force, i am game with the idea, hook me up when u are about rolling off mail me at wealthzone42@yahoo.com,i would love to be a part of this setup,i read Business Adminstration, presently i am self employed on IT related venture doing ma thing.
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by Roscodaddy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2006
I need help and input in setting up a customer service center,please ideas are welcome,also wiling to share my plans.
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by diyobdw(f): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2006
hi shinor some i cant explain happ'd & i lost ur mail b4 i could read it.Cld u resend pls
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by Shinor(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2006
Rosco D
mail me and gets round to some brain storming.

have a great day!
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by Roscodaddy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2006
Shinor,I have just sent you an email,please get back me so we could rub minds.
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by olagboye(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2006
hi sinor,hope u are getting juiced?my email is olagboye2002@yahoo.com.let me know when u are ready.cheers
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by CheekyB(f): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2006
Hi ROSCODADDY

What is your customer service centre going to be about. Are you and shinor doing similar/same projects? (sorry - just being curious?)

Kind Regards
Bukola
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by diyobdw(f): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2006
@ shinor did u ever get my reply?
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by Shinor(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2006
@diyobdw
Which one? tyhought i sent you a mail already.
Anyway mail me again.

Thanks
Re: Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up? by diyobdw(f): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2006
yep!
sure!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Information On Car Hire Service Business / Large Quantity Of Rice For Sale .we Can Deliver To Any Destination In Nigeria / For Nigerians Only, Fund Your E-wallet Account Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.